WFP Paid Summer Internship in Tajikistan 2020 (Free Air Fare)
Applications are being invited to apply For WFP Paid Summer Internship in Tajikistan. This is a Fully Funded Paid Internship in Tajikistan. Applicants from All over the world can apply for this Summer Internship Program.
Applicants having Any Academic Background with Any Nationality can apply for this Paid Internship Summer 2020. Female Applicants from Developing Countries are especially Encouraged to Apply for International Internship.
PD Interns will be entitled of 520$ with Free Air Fare. The duration of this WPF Internship is 3 Months. Currently enrolled in a Master’s Degree OR a recent graduate can apply for International Internship Scholarships.
WFP Paid Summer Internship in Tajikistan 2020 Details
- Country: Tajikistan, Dushanbe
- Duration: 3 Months
- Stipend: 520$ with Reimbursement of Air Fare and contribution towards basic costs of living.
- Qualification: Recent Graduates / Master’s degrees can apply.
Deadline:23 Feb 2020
Do check out, Please International Youth Forum 2020 in Azerbaijan FullyFunded
- The PD intern will be paid a monthly stipend of approximately USD 520 per month
- Contribution to basic subsistence costs also is given.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas, and related costs.
- WFP will reimburse travel tickets for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Wants 2 Study in China?
About WFP PD Summer Internship
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. We are currently seeking to fill for candidates to participate in the PD Summer Internship Programme 2020 in the Policy and Programme Department (PD).
The position will be based in the Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation Unit of WFP Tajikistan Country Office in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The internship will be typically for the period of at least 3 months from May/June to August/September 2020.
Working knowledge doing this World Food Program Internship is English.
NOTE: Female applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply. WFP has zero-tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
Outcomes While doing this Internship
The WFP Summer Internship Program in Tajikistan on Resilience and Climate Change will provide the following elements to the selected participants:
- Very good understanding and overview of WFP’s work in Tajikistan.
- Good understanding of the Log-frames structure.
- Familiarization with drafting two concept notes in line with WFP CSP 2019-2024 and its implementation strategy.
- General understanding of WFP overall operations.
Current enrollment in a Master’s Degree OR a Recent Graduate of a Master’s degree (graduated within the last 6 months).
Excellent English verbal and writing skills as well as proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Good Academic Knowledge of Project Cycle Management.
Basic Report and Training delivery skills.
Furthermore, working knowledge of English.
How To Apply For WFP Paid Summer Internship in Tajikistan 2020
All process is online. We are giving official Link below click on the below link you will get the application form also.