Woods Hole Internship in USA For International Students (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
Applications are currently open for Woods Hole Internship in USA 2021 For International Students. International Internship is for Undergraduate Students from All Across the World. Students having Any Nationality can apply for this Paid International Internship. Selected participants will spend 10 to 12 weeks with world-class scientists. Food, Meal, Visa, Monthly Allowance & Accommodation expenses are covered by the American Government.
The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is a private research and higher education Institute for the study of marine science and engineering. Due to this Pandemic Woods Hole Internship in America was Virtually conducted last year. This year depending upon the situation they will provide Remotely otherwise they will invite students to USA to attend this Youth Opportunity.
The total Number of Fully Funded Scholarships is #30 it can be increased or decrease depending upon Selection. Students from Ocean science and engineering are encouraged to apply. However, students who belong to any other Field can also join this Exchange Program. Further details are given below:
Woods Hole Internship in USA For International Students Details
- Country: Massachusetts, United States
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th February 2021
Woods Hole Internship
Summer Student Fellowships are awarded to undergraduate students. Students who are completing their junior year at colleges or universities can apply. Applicants must be studying in any of the fields of science or engineering. Students should be interested in the ocean sciences, marine policy or oceanographic engineering,
- A Weekly Stipend for the 10 to 12 Week Program. The stipend for the summer of 2021 is $650 Per Week.
- Round-Trip Travel to Woods Hole.
- Shared-Room with two single beds per room.
- International Students will assist selected participants in obtaining the necessary J-1 Visa paperwork.
- The program is open for Others Nationality.
- The Program is open to Undergraduate Students who are in their 3rd Year.
- Students who are in 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree Program, such as those in the UK, must be in their second year.
- Students who are in 5 years of combined Bachelor/Master’s Degree Program must be in the third year of the program
- Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering
- A current CV or resume that shows the educational background and work experience
- A current transcript, a PDF document.
- At least 2 letters of recommendation from professors
- Good personal Statement
- Extra Curriculum Activity related Certificates
- Reference writers should be directed towards to the References page on this website. References listed on a student’s application will not be automatically contacted by the application server.
How To Apply
Applicants need to apply Online. After sign in for the application portal, you can use the ‘Application Status Login’ link to submit any remaining application materials. Please Visit Official Link Here.