World Bank Summer Internship in USA 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Applications for World Bank Summer Internship in USA 2022 are open. All Applicants from any Nationality can apply for WB Internship for its Summer Term. World Bank is a Famous International bank. No Academic Course Restriction for doing the World Bank Summer Internship. Students who have diverse Academic Majors in the background can apply for this Fully Funded International Internship. The World Bank Internship will be held at the United States of America in World Bank HQ Washingon D.C
The Duration of the WB Internship is 4 Weeks. Candidates must have an Undergraduate Degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time). No English Test Requirement for this Scholarship. What About Internship duration? Only 4 Weeks you will spend free of cost in the American world.
Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.). Dates of Intersnips are May To September 2022. The internship will take place in Washington D.C. Travel and other expenses are fully funded and will be financed by the World Bank. For More Information Regarding World Bank Summer Internship in USA 2022 is given below.
World Bank Summer Internship in USA 2022 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
About World Bank Internship in USA
- The World Bank (WB) Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
- The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience into the Bank’s work while improving skills in a diverse environment.
Area of Internship
The WB Internship Program typically seeks candidates for Operations (Front Line) in the following fields:
- Economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology),
- agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications,
- Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
- Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
The WB Internship is offered twice a year:
- Summer Internship (May–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Winter Internship (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
List of Documents
- Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is No age limit.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
The application process is completely online. Upload all the documents and make sure to save your application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website fo the WB Internship Program.
Follow our Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group and Facebook Group for More Updates.