Applications are invited to apply for the Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2020 to pursue a Masters or Doctoral Degree from Wuhan University. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available to study at Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship For All International Students from around the world. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 Years & For Doctoral Degree 3-4 Years. NO Application Fee, No IELTS/TOFEL for CSC Scholarship 2020.
Wuhan University has been the Prestigious university in the Hubei Province of China. The Full Chinese Scholarship is offered by the Chinese Government Scholarship. Study in China Scholarship is a great opportunity to avail.
Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2020 KeyPoints
- Host Country: China
- University: Wuhan
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 31 March 2020
Scholarship & Degree Duration
Chinese Government Scholarship is for the full duration of your study in China.
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 years
Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years.
The Language Study Period is 1 Year.
What’s include in Scholarship
The Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2020 will provide a Full China Scholarship for all the Admitted Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
Full Tuition Waiver
Free University Dormitory
Monthly Stipend: Master’s Students: CNY 3,000 Per Month, Doctoral Students: CNY 3,500 Per Month.
- Must be International students.
- Those who are applying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 age.
- Those who are applying for a Ph.D. must have a master’s degree and be under 40 years of age.
- Excellent Academic results
- For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2020, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2020.
Required Documents for Submission
- Online Application form for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 with Signature and Recent photo.
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate and Academic Transcript for both Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree (if have)
- Photocopy of Passport
- A personal statement or research proposal (no less than 800 words).
- CV Check
- Two letters of Recommendation Letters
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Wuhan University Mail Address:
Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at http://www.campuschina.org/ . The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
Next, register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and other required application documents as listed Above.
Admissions Office 101, School of International Education, Wuhan University, No.299, Bayi Road, Wuchang Dist., Wuhan, Hubei Province, China 430072;
Email:email@example.com( Ms. Yuanquan)