Yenching Global Symposium Conference in Beijing 2020 (Fully Funded)
Applications are open in Yenching Global Symposium Conference in Beijing 2020.Yenching Global Symposium is an Annual event in Beijing which will be held in March from 27th to 29th March 2020.
This International conference in China will bring 200 participants from all around the world regardless of race, nationality, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, educational backgrounds, ability or disability.
Delegates selected to attend the Yenching Global Symposium Fully Funded Conference in China will receive Travel, Accommodation, and meals in Beijing for the duration of the conference.“HOW CHINA IS A RISING LEADER IN A RAPIDLY CHANGING WORLD“ is the theme of the YGS 2020 of this year.
Yenching Global Symposium Conference Details
- Country: China
- Conference Dates: 27th to 29th March 2020
- No. of Participants: 200
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Nationality: all around the world
Deadline: 1st December 2019
The Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Beijing.Selected Students will receive the Following Funding.
- Free Round-Trip Airfare Travel Tickets
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals
- Opportunity to explore Beijing & Chinese Culture during the Conference.
China is a Rising Leader in a Rapidly Changing World:
As China’s interaction with the wider international community continues to develop, the two will need to redefine approaches to the world’s long-term sustainability challenges.
Reimagining Global Solutions will explore how China’s experiences could impact the rest of the world by examining China’s approaches in fulfilling demand, allocating resources, and pursuing longevity.
We welcome applications from anyone with strong leadership who meets the following criteria:
- Born after January 1, 1990
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Has not participated in a previous Yenching Global Symposium or Yenching Social Innovation Forum
- English should be proficient
- Valid passsport
Bonus: Has participated in China-related activities – academic, voluntary, professional, or extracurricular.
The application for the Yenching Global Symposium 2020 is divided into the following sections:
1. Personal Information
2. Education and Employment
3. Symposium Information
4. Language Requirement and CV
5. Short Essay Questions (The short essay section requires each applicant to provide a written response of no more than 1,500 characters OR 2 minutes of video to EACH of the following questions:
- What does ‘Sustainability’ in the global context of China’s development mean to you
- Choose one of the subthemes. Tell us why you are most interested in this subtheme.
- What do you expect to learn from YGS and how will you use the knowledge acquired from the symposium in your field, country, or context?
How To Apply For Symposium 2020 Conference
The Application for the Yenching Global Symposium is Online. The Link of the Online Application & official advertisement is given below.