100 Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Would you like to Study in USA? Applications are now open for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022. The Knight Hennessy Stanford University Scholarship offers 100 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students to study for Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees. The Maximum Duration For the Masters’s Degree will be for 3 Years & For Ph.D. Up to 6 Years. U.S Citizens & International students both are eligible for this scholarship.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for the Full Master Degree Scholarships, Ph.D. Degree Scholarship, MBA Scholarships, etc. All Fields & Majors are available Under the Knight Hennessy Scholarship. Every Year they Select 100 Students From all around the world who will receive full funding to pursue any Graduate Degree. Stanford University is ranked #2 in the World.
A Unique Opportunity for International students to study in USA. America host most International students from All over the World. Check American University Emerging Global Leaders Scholarships in USA 2023. It’s No secret that the US is 1 of the Most Expensive Nations in which to pursue higher education, but don’t let that put you off, as there are hundreds of opportunities to gain funding for your studies here.
100 Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- Scholarship By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Deadline: 12th October 2022
Nearly 3,000 graduate students enroll at Stanford annually. Next year, more than 80 (growing to 100 over time) will be Knight-Hennessy scholars.
List of Courses
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA is a Unique Opportunity. All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees. All Fields & Majors are Available. You can Get Your Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in Any Discipline.
- DMA, Eng, Joint Degree, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, or Ph.D., Masters.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship for International Students is a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Scholarship in the United States for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered
- Covers Full Tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel).
There are the Following Knight Hennessy Scholarship Requirements which you have to follow if you are applying such as:
- All Citizens are Welcome. Applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of all countries.
- You Must Have Your Bachelors Degree in Any Discipline.
|To apply to join the cohort in:||You must have earned your first bachelor’s degree by:|
|2023||January 2016 or later|
|2024||January 2017 or later|
- If you have earned a graduate degree, you remain eligible to enroll as a Knight-Hennessy scholar in 2023 as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree in 2016 or later.
- If you are a Stanford PhD student who started your PhD in 2022, you may apply in 2022 such that you will start KHS in 2023 (your second year of PhD enrollment)
- If you earned or expect to earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction, then you do not need the results of an English proficiency exam.
- You are welcome to apply to Knight-Hennessy Scholars if you defer enrollment to 2023, or if you apply for a new graduate degree program at Stanford that starts in 2023.
How To Apply For KHS?
You must apply Separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program. You must submit your application in English via the Online Application Portal.
- See Your Two Applications (This will tell you the steps, and further details)
- Then KHS Scholarship requirements. Check here
- To Apply Online Visit the Official website of the Stanford University Scholarship