Skip to content
Applications are invited to apply in King Mongkut’s University of Technology, Thonburi, Thailand Fully Funded Scholarships for international students.KMUTT Thailand International scholarships are offering 350 Total No. Of scholarships for Bachelor Master & Ph.D. All International students are eligible to apply.
All-Academic Fields are eligible to apply. KMUTT is a Fully Funded scholarship Tuition fee, monthly stipend, accommodation will be covered. Types of Scholarships includes Presidential Scholarship, Multi-Intellectuals Scholarship & KMUTT International Scholarship.
The school of Architecture & Design at the King Mongkut’s University of Technology, Thailand offer international Programmes in Arts & Humanities, Engineering. Architecture, Interior Architecture, Industrial Design & Communication Design.
KMUTT Scholarship 2019 Details
- No. of Awards: 300
- Degree: Bs ,Ms, P.H.d
- Type of scholarship: Fully Funded
- Intake: May -June
- FoE = Faculty of Engineering
- JGSEE = The Joint Graduate School of Energy and Environment
- SBT= School of Bioresources and Technology
- SIT = School of Information Technology
- SoA+D = School of Architecture and Design
- SoLA = School of Liberal Arts
- FSCI = Faculty of Science
KMUTT Recognizes the importance of providing opportunities for further education at the undergraduate level and a master’s degree for potential international students. KISP is established to support the tuition fee and other expenses and for increasing the number of international students including networking for international relations.
Students to be granted the scholarship, they have to gain a GPAX a score of at least 2.75 for bachelor’s degree, 3.25 for master’s degree, and 3.50 for a doctoral degree, respectively, or attain ‘S’ for those who plan to conduct research only.
- A complete Application Form
- A personal statement that why you want to join Thailand for study
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- National Identity Card copy
- Application fee receipt
- TOFEL 61 marks and IELTS 5 band language certificate or English proficiency certificate is enough
- Academic transcript.
- Passport page Copy.
- Passport size 1 picture
How to apply
You have to apply Online by contacting Professor for an acceptance letter for Master and post-doctorate scholarship, for Bachelor you can directly fill the scholarship form for international students.