Applications are invited to Apply for the Salamti Fellowship 2019 a Fully Funded Program for 7 Days. After the huge success of Salamti Fellowship Program 2019 Program last year, Shaoor Foundation for Education & Awareness is coming back with its Cohort – III.
Salamti Fellowship Program duration is 1-week residential fellowship program for the peace seekers aged between 18-35 years of age from all across Pakistan. 30 Participants from Pakistan will be Selected.
The fellowship will start on the 30th November till 6th December 2019. These participants would be living together in a common place for 7 days. Fully Funded Fellowship Program is for students, social leaders and peace seekers who would be willing to work as Master Trainers. They would also be actively engaged in peacebuilding activities in respective districts.
Salamti Fellowship 2019 Details
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host Location: PC Bhurban
- Host Organization: Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA)
- Duration of Fellowship: 7 Days
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No of participants: 30
Deadline: 5th OCT 2019
Financial Coverage of Peace Without Borders Fellowship
- This is a Fully Funded Peace without Borders Fellowship for Leaders, Students. Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) will Pay for all the cost for accommodation, Food-related arrangements of the selected participants.
- Partial travel allowance will be provided to all the selected participants by Shaoor Foundation.
Must Apply in Below Opportunities before the deadline
Eligibility Criteria of Salamti Fellowship 2019
Must be under the age of 35.
Should be interested in the topic of peacebuilding and tolerance. Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university/organization and community activities; must have completed the online Self Peace Development Course.
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Opportunity Desk for further Updates.
He/She has to submit the detailed Salamti Fellowship Cohort-III Application Form; must have undertaken one special assignment that would include a community engagement driven activity on the subjects of peace and Countering Violent Extremism (CVE);
Final interview (telephonic/skype/in-person) is compulsory, must be willing and be able to fully participate in the 7-day peace fellowship
National/Citizen of Pakistan.