We are happy to announce that the Pakistan Post office Jobs 2022 is now open for Pakistani nationals. Candidates who are seeking jobs in the government sector are encouraged to apply for the Pakistan Post Office Jobs. It is the most well-known Federal Government Department office in Pakistan. Candidates who are holding Pakistani Domicile are eligible for these job positions. This year Pakistan Post Office announce 4255 jobs for Pakistani. It is a huge figure for jobs.
Both Males & Females who are qualified for these job posts are eligible to apply for these jobs. These are permanent jobs. Candidates don’t miss this golden opportunity. The qualification required for PPO Jobs is Intermediate, Undergraduate, Graduate, Matric & Middle students. Candidates who are holding primary degrees can also apply.
Candidates must fill the Eligibility criteria for vacant posts. The eligibility criteria depend on the selection of vacant posts for application. The Pakistan Post Office gives you a salary as a post-vise 25,000 to 60,000. Job posted on jobs in Express newspaper. The last date for applying is 15 August 2022. More information about Pakistan Post Office is given in below.
Details About Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022
- Organization: Pakistan Post Office
- Location: Jobs in Pakistan
- Qualification: Intermediate, Undergraduate, Graduate, Matric & Middle students
- Publish Date: August 1, 2022
- Last Date: 15/08/2022
List of Vacancies
- Sales Man
- IT Officer
- District Account Officer
- Customer Relation Officer
- Office Boy
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Import Officer
- Law Officer
- Human Resource
- Data Entry Operator
- Security Officer
- Admin Clerical
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. 20% of women’s quota will be
- No TA /DA/Stipend/Accommodation will be paid/provided for the training.
- Incomplete applications and late submissions will not be considered.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to be
- Candidates are advised to apply on the proforma available on www.pakpost.gov.pk. All applications shall either be submitted through email or reach concerned officers given below, on or before 15th August 2022.
How To Apply?
Interesting candidates apply online at www.pakpost.gov.pk
Sign-up for an online application
Fill the Online application form
Make sure your information is correct
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview