Paris Scholarship at Sciences Po University in France | BS, MS & PHD
Apply For Paris Scholarship at Sciences Po University in France. Non European Students can apply for this Scholarship in France to take admission in Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree & Post Doctoral Degree Scholarship in Paris. Scholarship at Science Po University in Paris, France is giving many scholarship ranges for International students without Any Nationality Discrimination.
The name of scholarship under Sciences Po University is called Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France. Sciences Po University hosts 14,000 Students – Half are International. Duration of BS Scholarship is 3 Years, MS Degree is of 2 years & Ph.D. is of 3 years. This is a premium Scholarship in France for international students.
Language of instruction and application form is entirely in English that means No need for the French Language. Emile Boutmy Scholarship will be given to Top Best Candidates in the Application pool. Many Majord/Fields are available under this scholarship. Hope, So you will find out what suits you best. You will be amazed to know that 500 France Government Scholarship For International Students 2020 is also open recently.
Details About Emile Boutmy Paris Scholarship
- Country: Paris, France
- University: Science Po University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD
- Deadline: December 6, 2020 (Master Degree), : February 28, 2021 ( Bachelor Degree)
News: Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union.
Also, apply For Asia Pacific University Malaysia Scholarship 2020 | BS, MS
Different Scholarships in Sciences Po
There are multiple scholarships France is offering to international students in Sciences Po University, A world Leading Research Based University.
- Emile Boutmy Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded by Sciences Po to first-time applicants, from outside the European Union.
- Mastercard foundation scholarships: This is a merit-based scholarship for students from sub-Saharan African countries who face financial and other barriers to higher education.
- Campus France: It is open For All Nationality holder
- Scholarships from your home country: You may be eligible for other scholarship programs depending on your country of origin.
List of Academic Majors
These schools of education are available at Sciences Po University.
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management & Innovation
- Law School
- Urban School
- Doctoral School
Each scholarship will cover differents items under a type of scholarship. You need to check the first official link given at the end of the post to confirm which scholarship is best for you that it would be easiest for you to choose scholarship and read criteria and financial coverage.
However, This scholarship is not completely Fully Funded I mean it will only cover your’s Tuition Fee & will give some amount to cover your expenses.
Have a look upon below List of some Wonderful scholarships in abroad!
- Google Scholarships | Google Announced 100,000 Scholarships
- National Taipei University of Technology Scholarship in Taiwan 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2021 | United States | Fully Funded
- University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia 2021 – Fully Funded
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…) unless otherwise decided by the jury.
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
How To Apply
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application. Please note that we might ask applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family situation.