ADB Scholarship at University of Auckland 2021 Fully Funded
The call is open Again For ADB Scholarship at University of Auckland 2021 is from Japanese Government and Its Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students to Study in New Zealand For pursuing Master Degree Program.
University of Auckland Scholarships For International Students 2021 will Covers Tuition Fee, Air Fare Cost, Medical insurance, Living Allowance of Selected Students From World. Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program is Providing 150 Scholarships this year.
This is a Great Youth Opportunities of Full Scholarships For Masters Degree in Europe at University of Auckland New Zealand. A wide range of Academic Disciplines are available in Asian Development Bank Scholarship New Zealand For Post Graduate Degree Scholarship.
ADB Scholarship at University of Auckland 2021 Details
- Scholarship to be Taken: University of Auckland, New Zealand scholarship in Europe 2021
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Degree: Postgraduate
Deadline: July 19, 2020
As described above that Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded International students scholarships in New Zealand For Master Degree Scholarship. It will cover all the cost of selected Participants:
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered by AD-JSP Program 2021
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare costs will be fully covered.
- Special Grant will be given for thesis preparation.
The University of Auckland is offering the following Courses/Majors Under ADB Scholarships for International Students in Europe.
- Masters programs in Engineering.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of International Business
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. Check below in detail.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Must have admission /Offer letter from Participating Academic Institutions.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Be in good health.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of applying in scholarship
- . In specific cases, the age limit can be 45 years.
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Viet Nam
Required List of Documents
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following documentation.
- Complete ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Fill this ADB-JSP Application Form
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland from approved academic universities mentioned above.
- Academic documentation
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
- Certificate of work experience
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
Selection Process & Deadline
Applications for study commencing in 2021 will close 19 July 2020.
Selection for the scholarship will take place between 22 July – 27 September 2020.
Successful applicants will be notified by November 2020.
If we require further information and documentation from you, we will email you. And the result will be announced in November 2020
How To Apply
Please read all details given above then at the end Click below on official Link and read all process of applying in this ADB Scholarship in New Zealand at University of Auckland 2020