Canada International Scholarship at UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al 2021 | BS, MS, PhD
Canada is the Northern Part of the United States of America and Providing Permanent Residency every year to many people. So, UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al is giving Canada International Scholarship in BS, MS & PHD to All Nationality Holder across the world. Even after finishing your Degree, you can apply for P.R here in Canada and as well you can do a part-time job here during your Study in Canada. UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al in Canada has 600 different Courses, So youâre sure to find the one youâre looking for.
This university is one of the Premium university in Canada that provides quality of Education at a reasonable cost to domestic & international students. Currently, many students have moved toward Canada from a different country as I mentioned above related to Permanent Residence who else is interested in PR? Check How To Apply For Canadian Immigration Permanent Resident.
It is shocking but seriously a Good thing that 353,000 Students in Canada and they are doing Part time Jobs to meet expenses. The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world. International students will help fulfill our educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al community. So we will encourage you to apply for this scholarship & maybe you are thinking that you are late but no you can still apply for Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for Masters leading to PhD and PhD.Â
Canada International Scholarship Details
- Country: Canada
- University: UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- For the MasterâsÂ November 1st, 2020Â for this winter, and for the autumn session,Â July 1st, 2021.Â For the Ph.D.Â May 1st, 2021.
Scholarship Degree & Courses
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
List of Study Programs At UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
This Canadian scholarship will only cover your Tuition Fee at a specific rate. The amount of scholarship coverage only depends upon your previous Academic % of marks. So check below:
Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
$9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
$19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
- Who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies
- Who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
How To Apply For UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al Scholarships
Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Centre.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of an Acceptance Letter.