Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
Applications for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 in China are once again open for this year. Now you can get a Full 100% Scholarship without IELTS. BIT Scholarship is open for All citizens across the world to get a Master & a Post Doctoral degree from this beautiful capital of China, Beijing. The university ranked #37 in china. BIT is providing a Fully Funded Scholarship in China for International students.
Every year Ministry of Education in China Announced more than 20,000 Chinese Government Scholarship. The CSC Scholarship provides the opportunity to all EU/NON-EU students to get a Full Free Scholarship in China. Even many Chinese Language course scholarships are also available in China. Also check Scholarships For Canada 2021 | Fully Funded.
BIT offers bachelor’s degrees in 60 majors, Master’s degrees in 144 majors, and Doctorate degrees in 62 majors. It also has 17 post-doctorate departments. Duration of Master Degree is 2-3 Years while for PHD duration is 3-4 years. Currently, more than 2500+ International students in BIT. The BIT CSC Scholarship will cover your’s Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Medical insurance, Research grant & Monthly stipend as well.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: China, Beijing
- Sponsored By Chinese Government Scholarship
- Degree: Master & PHD
- Deadline: 15 April 2021
Important Notice Regarding China
You must be worried about the COVID situation in China before applying for this scholarship. So let me tell you, COVID came to every country. China did not stop taking internationals students for the scholarship. All students who get selected for the scholarship will continue their degree online if they cannot travel due to travel restrictions from their home country. You will get a monthly scholarship in your home country.
- Registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly living allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), PhD Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health
- Applicants are not registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application
- Applicants are not applying for language programs.
- Applicants who have graduated from Chinese universities for more than one year;
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
- If you pass the initial review, we will email you a numbered Initial Review Notice. Then it is time for you to pay the application fee of 600 CNY (non-refundable) directly online.
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- 2020 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test
How To Apply
The final result will be released through email after the CSC’s final approval. To apply, please visit the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China.