Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
Applications are open to apply for the University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 to pursue Bachelor’s, Master, and Post Doctorate Degree in Hungary Universities. This is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students to study in Hungary. Fully Funded Hungary Scholarships is offering to get admission in any of the Academic fields & Majors in the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021.
All around the world Thousands of students from applied every year for the University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. Selected participants will get a Monthly Stipend, Medical insurance, accommodation, and full tuition fee waiver. In 2019-2020 more than 4100 scholarships were awarded. In 2020/2021 more than 5000 students can begin their studies in Hungary.
The application starts from November 2020. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is a great opportunity to study in Europe. This is a fully-funded scholarship. Currently around 70 Sending Partners are engaged in the program throughout 5 different continents and the geographical scope of the program is spreading each year. You may also apply for 26,500 Scholarships in Asia 2021 | Fully Funded.
University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Nationalities: All are eligible
- Deadline: 15 January 2021
Also Apply For Sweden Government Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded (SISGP)
The financial benefits of Stipendium Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Air Fare ticket will also be provided to selected students.
Available Fields & Major
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
Duration of Scholarships
The Duration of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program for BS, MS & Doctoral Degree are as follows:
- Bachelor (4Years), For Undergraduate Courses: Click here
- Master (2 Years), For Master, CoursesClick here
- Ph.D. (3 Years), For Ph.D.Courses Click here
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
How to Find out University?
- CLICK HERE to find the eligible host institutions.
- The application is processed in an online application system. Here you can browse 28 universities and colleges (more than 500 study programs), but you can apply to only 2 selections. Make sure that your chosen programs are relevant in the field of your studies.
- You can select Universities according to Your Field of Interest.
How to Apply For Hungaricum scholarship