Bestway Foundation Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
The Bestway Foundation Scholarship in UK for Pakistani students are the best opportunity for you. This type of Scholarship is only for Pakistani Students who have Pakistani Nationality. University of Bradford offers a Master’s degree program for the students. So if you belong to Pakistan and want to study in UK then apply for Bestway FoundationScholarship. There is No Application Fee needed for Bestway Foundation Scholarship.
Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students offers a number of scholarships of £30,000. You can apply for different fields Biosciences, Computing, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, and Digital Arts. You will study In KENT University. Applicants with Undergraduate degrees will get this Master’s degree from KENT University.
Please note this award is not available for students applying for PhD programs, or Masters programs that include a year in industry. The Bestway Foundation scholarship will cover all costs related to Accommodation, monthly Allowance, and tuition fees. The postgraduate scholarship is provided by the university. These scholarships are for the Pakistani students who have Pakistani Domicile and want to study in UK.
Detail About Scholarship
- Each scholarship has the worth approximately £30,000
- Your accommodation will be covered.
- Tuition Fees is waived off,
- Monthly Stipend will be given to selected students.
Field of Study
You can apply for these fields of study here
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering and Digital Arts
- Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science
Before applying for the Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students
- The scholarship is available for the full-time Master’s Program (not including MBA) based at the University of Bradford.
- Before applying for this scholarship you must have your undergraduate degree
- With the application form, attach the proof of your result. After the application is sent, you cannot send any evidence.
- If the candidate or participant information is invalid, the University has the right to remove any scholarship
- Student must have 4-year Bachelor’s degree with an overall average of 60% or a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 or First Division
- If you have a Master’s degree with an overall average of 60% or a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 or First Division, you are eligible for applying for this scholarship.
How to apply
The application deadline for this scholarship is 18 May 2022. You will need to submit a personal statement in your application submission. To Apply please visit the official link.