Cambridge University Scholarship in UK 2020 For International Students (Fully Funded) – Opportunity Desk
Cambridge University Scholarship in UK for international students is open now. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in UK for pursuing Masters & Ph.D. Degree in the United Kingdom. Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for the UK Scholarship 2020.
This is a Cambridge University Scholarships for International Students & the largest ever Scholarship in Cambridge University.The University is offering Scholarships in all academic Disciplines.
80 Full Scholarships will be provided for Masters & Ph.D. to the International students. University of Cambridge Scholarships 2020 is Sponsored by the Bill Gates & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship to the Cambridge International Scholarships .
Cambridge University Scholarship in UK 2020 Key Points
Scholarship will be given in UK Country at Cambridge University. This is a fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in UK. This scholarship is for Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma.
Deadline: February 2020
For more Scholarships Please Check www.Opportunitydeskinfo. Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting our Facebook Page Opportunity Desks For Regular Latest Updates. As Many Many International Government Scholarships, 2020 are opening within Few Days.
Who is Sponsoring For University of Cambridge Scholarship 2020?
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship programme was established in October 2000 by a donation of US$210m. Founded by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation . This is the largest ever single donation to a UK university.
No .Of Scholarships
Gates Cambridge will offer 80 Fully Funded Scholarships to outstanding applicants to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
Gates Scholarship Benefits
Bill Gates Scholarship for International Students is a Fully Funded Cambridge gates scholarship. It will Cover the Full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional, discretionary funding.
- University Tuition Fee
- A Monthly stipend for a Single Student (£17,500 for 12 months ) –
- One Economy Round Airfare Ticket.
- Inbound Visa Costs & the Cost of the Immigration.
- Academic Development Funding: From up to £500 to up to £2,000.
- Family Allowance: Up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2020-21 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
Available Courses & Majors
Cambridge University scholarship will cover all the courses except few one. Courses which are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships is mentioned below:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA
- Master of Business (MBA)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- Non-degree courses
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)Master of Finance (MFin)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A100)
- Part-time degrees
Each Course has a Different Deadline, but it’s in February 2020. You Can Check (CLICK HERE)
You can apply for a Bill Gates Scholarship For International Students if you are:
- International student outside the UK.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- You Can Quickly Check through Eligibility Checker (CLICK HERE)
This is Bill Gates Scholarship for International Students 2020.About Application Materials (CLICK HERE)
How To Apply For Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020
You Can Apply Online for the Gates Scholarship 2020.
The Link of the Official Link is given below .
Apply As soon to to get this chance to study in Abroad Fully Funded.