CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is open now. CERN is a Free Summer program in Switzerland for Undergraduate, Graduate students. There is No Application Fee. The administration panel will select 120 international students. CERN Administration Program will cover all your expenses. Many Swiss universities in the world’s top 100 ranked universities. Switzerland is one of the best beautiful countries in Europe.
Do you want to spend some of your moments in Switzerland Country? Apply for this Fully Funded Exchange Program. A wide range of courses is available here. Once is a Life Time opportunity to Spend Summer in Switzerland. There’s no better way to learn than on-the-job. When that job happens to be in a world-famous organization and center of scientific excellence, even better.
It consists of Translation, Human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit, and Engineering. Further details are given below:
CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 Details
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute: CERN
- No. of Participants: 120
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Deadline: 1ST AUGUST, 2022
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Selected fellows will spend 2-12 months in Switzerland free of cost.
This is a Paid International internship in a Swiss Country. Benefits during a stay in Swiss are given below:
- No Tuition Fee 2 to 12 months.
- Monthly Allowance of 3700$ per month
- Travel allowance.
- Some allowance for your partner/child
- CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month
List of Courses
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- You should be a member of CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies at the time of the next student committee taking place in October 2022.
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months as a full-time students
- English OR French language skills are compulsory for the selected student.
Pro Tips For Selection
- Ensure your CV is complete with all skills and experience that make you stand out as a candidate.
- Be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase your chances of being selected.
- Include in this section all the specific skills (e.g. programming languages, hardware, databases, etc.) that you have acquired that will support your application.
- And last but not least, make good use of the ‘Motivation’ section to tell us Why you’re a great candidate for CERN Summer Student Program 2020!
- We recommend you prepare your answers in Word or Notepad in advance, then paste in the Swiss application form.
How To Apply
You have to Apply Online. The link to Apply is given below. It’s very easy. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of the CERN Administrative Programme.