SUSI 2020 Summer Exchange Program to United States of America
Apply for the SUSI 2020 Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America. SUSI is a Fully Funded Scholarship Duration of SUSI Youth Exchange Program is 6 Weeks.Both Male /Female can apply.
NO IELTS/TOEFL. NO need of Excellent CGPA. No need of Passport at the time of applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2020.It is Sponsored by US Department of States.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students is designed for Undergraduate Pakistani students enrolled at a university in Pakistan. It is Free Study in the USA for Pakistani students at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.Also You can apply in SUSI 2020 Women Leadership Summer Exchange Program To USA (Fully Funded)
SUSI 2020 Summer Exchange Program Details
SUSI is a Leadership exchange Program to USA.SUSI 2020 is a leadership Summer Exchange program to America.It is fully funded scholarship 2020.
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Students: 30 (Only from Pakistan)
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Deadline:17 DEC 2019
Stay Tuned with our Facebook Page Opportunity Desks
For Live Session Tomorrow 7 Dec at 10pm.
All expenses of USA Exchange program is always sponsored by the Department of United States. So you don’t need to worry you just apply for this scholarship in USA and grab this golden chance to study abroad.
- VISA Fee
- Air Fare Ticket
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The Pakistani students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
What is SUSI Program 2020
Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSIs) for Student Leaders are intensive short-term academic programs whose purpose is to provide groups of Undergraduate Male & Female Pakistani student leaders with a deeper understanding of the United States, while simultaneously enhancing their leadership skills.
Institutes consist of a balanced series of seminar discussions, readings, group presentations, and lectures. Coursework and classroom activities are complemented by educational travel, site visits, leadership activities, and volunteer opportunities within the local community. During the four-week academic residency, participants also have the opportunity to engage in educational and cultural activities outside of the classroom.
- Participants must be committed to returning home to complete their degrees.
- Have a strong interest in public policy.
- Be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular university activities
- Willing and able to fully participate in an intensive academic program, community service, and educational travel.
- Required Documents
- Just mention CGPA or Percentage
English Proficiency Certificate
- Just attach
How To Apply For SUSI 2020 Summer Exchange Program
Download application form fill it and convert into PDF