Cultural Exchange Program in China 2020 – Fully Funded
Applications are invited from EUROPEAN-CHINESE CENTER “YA LI SHAN DA“ for Cultural Exchange Program in China 2020. This is a Fully Funded Exchange Program Scholarship For International Students. Applicants having ages 19 to 33 Yrs can apply for this Youth Exchange Program.
Applicants have to host families and teach their children English. Accommodation Food , AireFare, Stipend 250USD( 1500RMB) will be provided to selected candidates.No needs of IELTS/TOEFL required. No Application Fee Required. Applicants must show interest in Chinese Culture.
This Fully Funded Exchange program in China will provide Full Free activities for the participants, such as traveling, climbing, swimming, BBQ beach party, Chinese painting, etc.
Cultural Exchange Program in China 2020 Key Points
- Country: China
- Age: 19 to 33 Yrs
- Qualification: Graduate from at least high/middle school, college education level is preferred.
- Free accommodation in host family with single room
- Free meal – 3 times per day
- Having at least 1500-2000 RMB per month as pocket money from host family
- Having paid holiday every 3 months (2-3 extra days off if you apply for 6 or more months).
- Chinese language classes for free – HSK Mandarin Course
- Visa invitation letter
- Visa extension assistance and fee
- Airport/Train Pick up service
- Assistance registering with local authorities
- 24/7 Emergency call number
- The participant will get the contract and apartment’s photos in advance
- Assigned personal coordinator
- Welcome package (Map/Metro card/SIM card)
- Arrival Orientation
- Accidental Insurance
- Flight reimbursement after successful completion of the project
1200 German Scholarships Announced Check Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany
What You Have to Do during Cultural Exchange Program in China?
- Living in the host family, Teaching the child English or other language and play with the child in English
- Taking care of host child or children, play and accompany them as their big sister or brother
- Chinese families have their own housekeepers, cookers, drivers, nannies and there is no need to do that – like in Europe, Germany or other countries.
- The schedule is 25-30hours per week(or more but extra pocket will be paid)
- Helping host family knowing west culture.
We will provide various activities for our participants, such as traveling, climbing, swimming, BBQ beach party, Chinese painting, calligraphy, paper-cut, picking fruits in the farm and etc. All of these activities are free for our participants.
- Age from 17 to 29 (the age can be properly relaxed if applicant’s English is excellent)
- Graduate from at least high/middle school, college education level is preferred
- Fluent in English (Chinese level is not necessary)
- Love children and enjoy getting along with children
- Responsibility and patience
- Teaching or taking care of children are preferred
- Medical record
- Non-criminal record from you police
- Be interested in Chinese language and culture.
How To Apply For EUROPEAN-CHINESE CENTER “YA LI SHAN DA” Cultural Exchange Program in China 2020
You have to fill a form given below in orange button and after filling it submit at the Europeanchina@gmail.com