DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022-2023 |Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Apply for DAAD Germany Government Scholarship 2022-2023. DAAD German Scholarship is available to pursue Fully Funded Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. in Any Academic fields. Applicants belong to Any Nationality are eligible for this Scholarship in Germany. It is considered one of the Top Scholarship in the World. All expenses are Fully Sponsored by the German Government.
Why German Scholarship ar the Most Famous scholarship? because they are highly paid scholarships. You will receive 800-1200 Euros in this scholarship. German universities are Tuition-Free. You may check Tuition Free Universities in Germany 2021. In Germany, there are many universities without IELTS. Here is a list of Universities in Germany Without IELTS.
DAAD is the largest support organziation. Germany announced 2,000 Scholarships in Germany 2021. The Total Number of Programs is like Masters/MPhil (34 Programs), MBA (One Year Program), LLM (One Program), and Ph.D. (Two Ph.D. Programs only). There is No separate Application Required. The Full Detailed Information about the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is given below.
DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022-2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a German Scholarship for International Students. Daad is responsible to bear all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly Payments of 861 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Doctoral Candidates.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Payments towards Health, Accident and Personal Liability Insurance Cover.
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
List of Documents
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary), (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online. Visit the Official Website for the Detailed Information. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023