DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters & Ph.D 2019-20
Subscribe to Blog via Email
DAAD Germany Scholarship is giving Fully Funded International Scholarships in Germany for all the International Students for Masters and Ph.D. Expenses will be Covered by DAAD.
A wide range of Academic Disciplines is offered by DAAD to study Master’s Degree or a Ph.D. from one of the Prestigious Universities in Germany. The DAAD Alumni are more than 100,000 German and International students and analysts around the world every year.
The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12 two years for and three years for the Ph.D.
Also, Check Punjab Food Authority Internship || Internship leading Towards Job -Paid Internship- 2019
Young professionals from developing countries.
Master and Ph.D. projects are offered in the accompanying fields.
Masters or Ph.D. courses in Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics; Development Cooperation; Engineering and Related Sciences; Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning; Agricultural and Forest Sciences; Natural and Environmental Sciences; Medicine and Public Health; Social Sciences, Education and Law; and Media Studies
DAAD Scholarship 2019-20 Points:
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
You can check the List of Universities & Courses offered by each University. “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines“.
Financial assistant by DAAD Scholarship:
- DAAD Scholarships Germany is full of grants for worldwide students. Fully Scholarships in Germany. It will take care of all the expenses of the program also different costs as well.
- Monthly Stipend 850 euros for a master and 1,200 euros for doctoral applicants
- Medical insurance is also covered by DAAD.
- Travel Allowance.
- Applicants From Developing Country.
- Applicants have a Bachelor qualification (as a rule a four-year course) in a proper subject
- Applicants have at least two years’ work experience after the degree.
- English Language Requirements
Application form, Letter of motivation (SOP), CV European format, Ielts/ Tofel/German language certificate, 2 Letter of recommendation, transcript, degree, confirmation of employment.
These documents are necessary, might be possible that some university required another kind of documents by you so must check the official university website.
All university having a different deadline so click on this link to check deadline of various German universities.
How to Apply :
The best strategy to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2019 to apply online on the particular university portal.
The Link of the DAAD Online apply is given below. Select Your Country and the Read additional data.
Official Scholarship Website: www.DAADscholarship.com