UNDP is a Great 2 Years Graduate Program at the UNDP Regional Office, New York, United States. UNDP is launching a second cohort of its 2-year Graduate Programme and is looking for candidates to join the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool from All Around the World. Applicants having Bachelor’s & Master’s Degrees in Any Academic Field are Eligible. UNDP is looking for 40 Recent Graduates From Any University. As of the 11th of October, 32,513 candidates have applied!
Do you dream of working in International Development with UNDP? Are you ready to contribute to sustainable development and the eradication of poverty? Then you should apply for this great Opportunity given by United Nations. UNDP will provide Full Sponorship, A competitive entry-level salary, a Ticket for travel between your location and your duty station, Paid annual leave, Paid sick leave, Health and disability insurance, and Pension contributions.
For More Details regarding UNDP Graduate Program 2023 is give below.
- Organization: UNDP
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded+Visa Sponsorship+Air Tickets
- Eligible Countries: Open for All
- Deadline: 12 October 2022
UNDP are looking for engaged young individuals whose values match those of UNDP:
- Mutual Respect
- Results Orientation (through Principled Performance)
You May Also Apply For!
- United Nations Careers 2023 | UNICEF, UN, WHO, WB, UNDP
- Jobs in United Nations 2023 – UN Opportunities
- United Nations Free Online Courses 2022 With Free Certificates
What’s UNDP Offering?
- A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance and on availability of funding).
- A competitive entry-level salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and your duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
- Pension contributions.
Applicants who are looking for UNDP Jobs can VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR UNDP JOBS.
We encourage applications from a wide range of relevant degree courses:
- Program and Policy stream: You will likely have graduated in one or more of the following areas: political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science, or a related field.
- Corporate Operations stream: you will likely have graduated in one or more of the following areas: business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, human resources management, economics, data management, or a related field.
- A completed Master’s Degree in a relevant field (with not more than 2 years of work experience) or
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (with a minimum of 2 years and not more than 3 years of relevant, paid work experience)
- You must be a national of one of the countries where UNDP works to support the Sustainable Development Goals.
You will be assessed on the following competencies and skills during the selection process.
Successful candidates will be included in the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool. This pool will be used to fill entry-level positions that may become available in the course of 2023.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 12 October 2022 (Midnight GMT)