DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Applications for DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany 2022 is open now. DAAD Exchange Program is a Fully Funded International Exchange Program for International Students across the World. You will spend 18 weeks in German Universities. No IELTS & TOEFL Needed. The Best Opportunity for Young Students because all expenses are Fully Covered.
Students doing Bachelor or Master in Any Academic Field are Eligible because it is not an Academic Program. The basic objective of this Program is to Inherit the German language (general language, technical language) and regional studies. No CGPA requirement and No Application Fee in fact No Work Experience Required.
The program will take place from June To November 2022. Are You Excited to join the DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Free? So, Apply Quickly. Check, High Acceptance Rate Universities in USA and Scholarships. There are hundreds of academic courses to choose from and World-class education by highly qualified staff. Apply For 3,000 Germany Scholarships 2021.
DAAD Sumer Exchange Program in Germany 2022 Details
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 18 Weeks
- Dates: June to November
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
- One-off Scholarship Payment of 1,061 euros.
- It includes Accommodation and course fees too.
- A Travel Allowance will be provided.
- Health and Personal Liabilities insurance cover
Read, Also Study in Germany Without IELTS
- The minimum age must be 18 years.
- As a rule, applicants must be enrolled at a university in the program countries (except Germany) both at the time of application and during the entire scholarship period.
- Applicants doing Bachelor’s or Graduate degrees both are eligible.
- Proof of German Language skills is necessary.
Certificates, transcripts, attestations, and translations can be submitted in uncertified form. The DAAD Head Office in Bonn reserves the right to request additional certified copies of the documents submitted.
Documents Needed To Apply
- Online application form
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of the graduation certificate
- Performance records of the last two years in German or English
- Language certificates (with German or English translation, if applicable)
How To Apply
The application procedure is online. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD University Exchange Program.
Follow our Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group and Facebook Group for More Updates.