ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship in Switzerland 2022 – Opportunity Desk
Do you know about the ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship in Switzerland? If you have no idea about them, we are here to guide you well. Europe aims to make schooling accessible for those certified college students of low-income countries. In this scholarship, people around the world come to get this opportunity. Applicants having Any Nationality are Eligible. When different minds come across the globe and exchange their thoughts under one roof, they learn more.
ETH Zurich E4D scholarship provides you with the best opportunity. You can improve your knowledge and skills with this Opportunity. The Financial Coverage includes fee waivers, living allowance, etc. Switzerland is a beautiful place in Europe which is the best place for getting an education and living in a comfortable zone. The beautiful part lies in the center of Europe, with a lot of lakes.
So students come across the world and live here like their own home without any difficulty. Here, also, the Expert staff of the ETH Zurich E4D is ready for the support of students and guide them well. You can also understand European culture well, traditional activities, science and arts, and much more. With open arms, ETH Zurich is ready to welcome the deserving students. The ETH Zurich supports talent and accelerating research.
Details about the ETH ZURICH E4D scholarship
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Host organization: ETH Zurich
- Language: English
- Deadline:30 April, 2022
- The ETH Zurich provides an Economy round trip ticket of a maximum of 2000 CHF.
- Provided living allowance for the whole duration of the program
- Students get a fee waiver of around 660 CHF per semester
- Visa fee
- They provide a living allowance for the duration of the program.
- The Candidate must have the Master’s degree
- Must have 2 years of experience in a professional institute
- The candidate must belong to the countries listed in the OECD DAC List, other than ones
from the upper-middle-income countries
- Must take the TOEFL test with a minimum level of English C1.
- They accept letters from the school for continuing Education, DAS, MAS, CAS program
- If your program is in another language, then proof of level is required to apply for the
ETH Zurich E4D scholarship.
Documents Required to Apply
- Your detailed CV
- MSc/Masters Diploma
- Your other academic Transcripts
- Motivational letter (one to two pages only)
- Admission letter by the School for Continuing Education
- Two professional references
- Employment certificate
- TOEFL test Certificate with minimum level C1
How To Apply for ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship in Switzerland?
Only eligible and interested candidates can apply for this scholarship. You can apply through an Official Website. Fill in all the required fields properly with personal and professional detail.