Applications are open to apply For EPFL Scholarship in Switzerland For International students for pursuing a Master Degree Program. Swiss government Excellence scholarship is open for all Academic Fields for All Nationality.
Study in Switzerland is a bit expensive so EPFL Excellence scholarship will cover all your expenses of tuition fee + Accommodation. So They will allow you to work in Switzerland. Very few scholarship opportunities 2020 announced this year by Switzerland study abroad scholarships so don’t miss this Youth opportunity and apply soon.
EPFL(Swiss federal institute of technology Lausanne masters) Excellence Fellowship is sponsored by EPFL and by some other organizations. EPFL Masters Scholarship is a kind of Fully Funded Scholarship for International students. Dont Forget to Apply For International Internship in South Korea 2020 Fully Funded
EPFL Scholarship in Switzerland 2020 Details
Switzerland scholarships for international students in 2020 are a partial scholarship it will cover only your Tuition Fee +One room in Accommodation.
- Country: Switzerland
- Sponsored by Some fellowships are financed by EPFL directly and others through partnerships with private foundations or companies.
- Degree: Master Degree Scholarship
- Funding: Tuition Fee Along with one room in Residence hall
Deadline:15 April 2020
EPFL Scholarship in Switzerland 2020 For International Students will cover the following items of selected students
- CHF 8’000 per semester (CHF 32’000) for a 2-year degree / CHF 24’000 for a 1.5-year degree
- Reservation of accommodation (student room in a student residence)
- Free French Course
- You are also allowed to work in Switzerland along with your study to meet your other expenses.
Courses/Majors For EPFL Scholarship in Switzerland
- School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer and Communication Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- College of Humanities
- College of Management of Technology
Also Apply For
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship in Switzerland
Anyone applying to an EPFL Master’s Program is eligible for the Scholarship in Switzerland. Anyone holding a Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) in a related field from a recognized university can apply to one of the EPFL Masters Programs.
The selections of candidates and the fundings of the fellowships are done based solely on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates.
How To Apply For EPFL Excellence Fellowship 2020
The application is done via the same online form than your application to a Master’s program. It is, however, necessary to tick a box indicating that your profile should also be considered for an excellent fellowship. Applications can be filled online from the 16th of December to the 15th of April.
It is important to read the EPFL Fellowship Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.