Erasmus+ Scholarship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
Welcome to our new post that is related to the Erasmus+ Scholarship Program 2021. Erasmus scholarship is for All International Applicants to study in European Universities. Erasmus students can get admission to Europe Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) & Ph.D. Degree Program in Europe. This is a Fully Funded 2 Year Master Degree Program or Ph.D for All Countries Students who are doing Bachelor in their Home country & Master. All Academic Fields are available in this European scholarship.
Total 2,500 Scholarships were given last year & the same for the 2021 intake. EMJMD Scholarship students have an open choice to Study any Field from any Europe University. You will study in 3 or 4 Different European Countries and One Part-Time Internship for the Total Duration of 2 Years. Erasmus scholarship program is indeed a prestigious scholarship with 99.9% certainty. Erasmus scholarship program is now accepting applications online.
An EMJMD is a study program of 60 (roughly equals to 1 year Master), 90 or 120 ECTS (Roughly 2 years) credits. This means that it lasts from a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 24 months. Erasmus Scholarship will cover all expenses of selected applicants. This is an Exchange scholarship program. In this study exchange program, you will get a free tour to Australia, the USA, or any other country that will fully be financed by the European Commission.
Erasmus+ Scholarship Program Details
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe & Partner Countries
- No. of Scholarships: 2,500
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Different for Different Program
Also, Don’t forget to apply for 5,000 Scholarships to Study in Canada 2021 | Fully Funded
What is Erasmus Mundus scholarship?
If you have your mindset on studying in Europe, the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) programme is the best opportunity in more than one European country.
The greatest advantage of taking an EMJMD is the opportunity of having most of your financial issues covered. How’s that for exciting news?
It is a highly rated international study programme that is offered by a group of European higher education institutions (at least two).
You will get a chance to study in Europe in 3 different universities with 3 different countries. And the European Commission will assign you a dual degree from both universities.
What Erasmus+ Scholarship Program will Cover?
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
What Courses Are Available For you?
You can apply to these programs given below. Their Applications are open. Check the Details of each program, Deadlines, Criteria, and Requirements.
4 Participating Countries: Brussels (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Université libre de Bruxelles), Vienna (Universität Wien), Copenhagen (Københavns Universitet) and Madrid (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Universidad Complutense de Madrid).
4 Participating Countries: Greece (University of Crete), Scotland (University of the Highlands and Islands), France (University of Nantes), and the Netherlands (Radboud University).
5 Participating Countries: England (Lincoln University) Denmark (Aalborg University) Portugal (at ISCSP in Lisbon). The Summer School Paris Nanterre and Warsaw universities)
4 Participating Countries: Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn (UBonn) in Germany, the Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) in Belgium, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Sweden, and the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Milano, Italy.
All other Programs lists are given below.
- ALA: EMJMD Architecture, Landscape and Archaeology
- ARCHMAT: ERASMUS MUNDUS Joint Master in Archaeological Materials Science
- ASC: Advanced Spectroscopy in Chemistry Master’s Course
- BDMA: Big Data Management and Analytics
- BeinPM: Be In Precision Medicine
- BIM A+: European Master in Building Information Modelling
- BIOCEB: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Biological and Chemical Engineering for a Sustainable Bioeconomy
- BIOREF: European master in Biorefinery
- CARTO; Erasmus Mundus Master of Science in Cartography
- CDE: Copernicus Master in Digital Earth
- CEERES: Central and East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies
- CIRCLE: International Master’s Programme on Circular Economy
- CLE: Cultures Littéraires Européennes – CLE
- CLMC: Children’s Literature, Media and Culture
- CNE: Chemical Nano-Engineering
- COSI: Computational Colour and Spectral Imaging
- CWCN: Crossways in Cultural Narratives
- DCLead: MSc & MA in Digital Communication Leadership
- DENSYS: DECENTRALISED SMART ENERGY SYSTEMS
- DEPEND: Erasmus Mundus Joint MSc in Advanced Systems Dependability
- DOCNOM: DOCNOMADS+ DOCUMENTARY FILMDIRECTING EMJMD
- DYCLAM+: DYnamics of Cultural LAndscape, Heritage, Memory and conflictualities
- E-PiCO: Electric Vehicle Propulsion & Control
- EA+: EuroAquae+
- EACH: Excellence in Analytical CHemistry
- ECT+: Erasmus Mundus Master of Science in Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- EIMAS: European Interdisciplinary Master African Studies
- EM TTI: Technology for Translating and Interpreting
- EMABG: European Master in Animal Breeding and Genetics
- EMerald: EMerald Master Course in Resources Engineering
- EMGS: Erasmus Mundus Master in Global Studies – A European Perspective
- EMHRPP: Erasmus Mundus Human Rights Policy and Practice
- EMIMEO: Erasmus Mundus on Innovative Microwave Electronics and Optics
- emiSS: Erasmus Mundus Master in Soil Science
- EMLE: European Master in Law and Economics
- EMLex: Europäischer Master für Lexikographie – European Master in Lexicography
- EMMA: Erasmus Mundus Masters Journalism, Media and Globalisation (Mundus Journalism)
- EMNano+: Erasmus Mundus Master Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- EMOTION: European Master in Translational Cosmetic and Dermatological Sciences
- EMPHID: Public Health in Disasters
- emPLANT: Erasmus Mundus Master Program in Plant Breeding
- EMQAL: Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories
- EMSHIP+: Advanced Design of Ships and Offshore Structures
- EMTM: European Master in Tourism Management
- EPH+: European Master in Public Health | Europubhealth+
- EPOG+: Economic policies for the global transition
- EUROSUD: South European Studies
- EURPHOT: EUROPHOTONICS
- FAME+: Functionalized Advanced Materials & Engineering+
- FIPDes: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Food Innovation & Product Design
- Food ID: Master Food Identity
- FRM: Flood Risk Management
- FUSION: European Master of Science in Nuclear Fusion and Engineering Physics
- GEMMA: Erasmus Mundus Master’s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies
- HIPS: History in the Public Sphere
- IDOH+: Infectious Diseases and One Health
- IMAESC: International Master in Adult Education for Social Change
- IMETE: International Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering
- IPCV: EMJMD Image Processing and Computer Vision
- JEMARO: JAPAN-EUROPE MASTER ON ADVANCED ROBOTICS
- KEM: Kino Eyes – The European Movie Master
- LAGLOBE: Latin America and Europe in a Global World
- LCT: European Master Program in Language and Communication Technologies
- LIVE+: Leading International Vaccinology Education
- MAIA: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Medical Imaging and Applications
- MAiSI: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Sports Ethics and Integrity
- MAMASELF+: Master in Materials Science for Energy applications & using Large scale Facilities
- MUrCS: Master of Urban Climate and Sustainability
- NOHA: Joint Master´s Degree Programme in International Humanitarian Action NOHA+
- NucPhys: European Master in Nuclear Physics *
- NURSING: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Emergency and Critical Care Nursing
- PANGEA: European Master in Palaeontology, Geoheritage, Applications
- PETaL: Play, Education, Toys and Languages
- PhiAFEC: Philosophies allemandes et françaises contemporaines: enjeux contemporains
- PIXNET: Photonic Integrated Circuits, Sensors and NETworks
- PlantHe: PlantHealth – European Master Degree in PLANT HEALTH IN SUSTAINABLE CROPPING SYSTEMS
- PSRS: Photonics for Security, Reliability and Safety
- QEM2018: Models and Methods of Quantitative Economics
- ReaAnim: Re:Anima – European Joint Masters in Animation
- REM: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment
- SARENA: SAfe and REliable Nuclear Applications
- SECCLO: Master’s programme in Security and Cloud Computing
- SUTROFO: Sustainable Tropical Forestry Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree
- TCCM: Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
- TEMA+: TEMA+ European Territories: Heritage and Development
- TourDC: Tourism Development and Culture
- TPTI: Techniques, Patrimoine, Territoires de l’Industrie : Histoire, Valorisation, Didactique
- TRIBOS+: Joint European Master in Tribology of Surfaces and Interfaces
- TROPMUN: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Tropical Biodiversity and Ecosystems
- WACOMA: WATER AND COASTAL MANAGEMENT
- WAVES: WAVES ACOUSTICS VIBRATIONS ENGINEERING SOUND
- WINTOUR: International Master on Wine Tourism Innovation
Scholarship Requirements For Erasmus+ Scholarship
You must apply for IELTS/TOEFL. And can prepare IELTS from Here IELTS and TOEFL Preparation Material -Free Download TOEFL, IELTS. I would recommend you to check university criteria if they are accepting Alternative to IELTS -Duolingo Language Test Accepted in 2000+ Universities.
- Proof of English language proficiency,
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- A Bachelor’s /Master degree in a related discipline
- Recommendation letters