Punjab food Authority Internship 2019 || 35000 Stipend ||
Applications are invited for the Punjab Food Authority Paid Internship 2019. The government of Pakistan announced 116 +vacancies in the Latest Internship in Pakistan. The Duration of the Punjab Food Authority Internship 2019 will be for 6 months and Per month Stipend is 35000.
Fresh graduates and masters candidates from HEC recognized university in the field of Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Diary Technology, or BSc Hons in food nutrition-related degree can apply.
See Yourself as PFA Interns. Students From All Over Pakistan are eligible to apply in this Youth Opportunity program. Internship leading towards Jobs are accessible in a different district. In PFA, you will drive your very own learning and improvement with direction and training from your coach and groups
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2019 Details
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Stipend: 35000 Per Month
- Internship Location: Various district cross Pakistan
Punjab Food Authority Internship 2019 Locations
The internship will be offered in different districts of Pakistan.
- Candidates having Bachelor/ master degree in the field of food science and technology, Diary Technology, or BSc Hons in food nutrition-related degree and Mass communication can apply
- No previous experience is required.
- Internee for Operations
60 seats are available for this post.Bachelor/Master candidates having HEC approved degree in food science & Technology can apply.
- Internee For Operation Dairy Safety
18 seats are available for this post.Bachelor/Master candidates having HEC approved degree in Dairy Technology can apply.
- Internee For Operations Mate Safety
18 seats are available for this post.Bachelor/Master candidates having HEC approved degree in DVM Docter Of Veterinary Medicine can apply.
- Internee for Public Relations Officer
20 seats are available for this post.Bachelor/Master candidates having HEC approved degree in Mass Communication can Apply.
How To Apply
- This is a walk-in-interview. Applicants can come with application applying for PFA Punjab Internship and with original and photocopy of CV, educational documents, transcript, NIC, 2 passport size photographs, domicile certificate in Office on 20 August 2019 at 11 am in Directorate General Punjab Food Authority.
- You can check all the details www.pfa.gop.pk
- The Food Authority Punjab has all the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies available. Only selected candidates in the training session will be recruited and will be posted in any District of Punjab
Directorate General Punjab Food Authority Office address 83-C New Muslim Town Lahore. Contact# 04299330093-91