Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany Opportunity Desk
Are you want to Get Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarship? So here is the best scholarship for you to apply for. Both German and Overseas international students can apply for this scholarship. An excellent opportunity is provided for the young and talented students who want to study in Germany. This scholarship provides the different fields of study. You can apply for Master’s, bachelor’s, or Ph.D. programs in any university and technical college in Germany.
If you want to enhance your skills, career, and educational development, there is a wonderful opportunity for you. The scholarship includes the €850 provided to the student for monthly allowance. For the health insurance, the applicant may receive the 71€ and long term care insurance up to 15€ for a month. If the scholars have family, the family allowance is also included in the scholarship.
So hurry up and don’t waste time. Before the deadline applies for this wonderful opportunity and study in Germany. After the degree program, the 12-month internship program is also included in this scholarship for the subsidies. The application procedure is also very easy. Open the application form, fill it out the required fields according to eligibility criteria, and submit the online application before 31 May 2022. After the deadline, the application is not accepted.
Detail About Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarship?
- University/Institute: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master & Ph.D.
- Eligible countries: Both international and overseas students are eligible
- Country: Germany
- Deadline: 31 May 2022
The scholarship covered the following Benefits for the students
- The scholarship student will receive the€850 per month including the children
- Depending on the applicants, they may also receive the €71 for health insurance
- The scholarship does not provide the repaid facility
- For subsidies, full tuition fee, international health insurance, travel expenses, research stays, and language courses include in the scholarship
- The 12-month internship also included in this scholarship for subsidies.
What Are The Friedrich Requirements?
Foundation will check the following abilities in students.
- The personality of a human
- Political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Team orientation
- Critical ability
There is Eligibility Criteria for the students
- Both international and overseas students can apply for this scholarship
- Those with refugees status can also be eligible
- Students who are active participation in student council, youth work, NGOs or other political organizations participants will also be eligible
- Those candidates who are previously a German university scholarship is not eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply
If you are eligible for this scholarship, so you can apply easily through an online application form. The Foundation will request your additional documents through email. Before the deadline, you must need to submit the application form. For more information visit here.