Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)- Chinese Government Scholarship
Applications are open to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020. BIT Scholarship is offering Masters & Ph.D. Scholarships. All-Academic Fields/ Majors are available for Master Degree Scholarship & Ph.D. Degree Scholarship in China.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarships for All international students. Students from around the world with any Nationality can apply for this Chinese Government Scholarship. Currently, 2,400 International Students from 147 Countries are Studying on Fully Funded Scholarship in China.
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the Most Famous University with International Vision. Most of the students are coming from Kazakhstan, Indonesia, South Korea, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, France, and Thailand.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 Details
- University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Region: All countries
Deadline: 15th April 2020
Duration of Degree
This is one of the best Scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
The duration of the Master’s Degree: 2 to 3 academic years
Duration of Doctoral Degree: 3 to 4 academic years.
Academic Fields & Majors
BIT Scholarship in China for International students is offering a wide range of courses for Master & Doctoral degrees under Chinese government scholarship for international students. Here is list of courses :
- Computer Science and Technology
- Information and Electronics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Design and Arts
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
BIT university CSC Scholarship Financial Coverage
Wants to Free study in china? BIT Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 is Open Now. It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore Chinese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship for MS/Ph.D. Studies.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Living Allowance:
Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485),
Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
- Should have good Academic Record
The Following Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format.
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test
How to Apply For Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020
You have to Apply Online at CSC Scholarship Portal as well as on the BIT Scholarship Application Portal.
The Complete Application Procedure is given below in the Link.