Fulbright Radboud University Scholarship in Netherland 2021 (Fully Funded)
Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherland to pursue a Master Taught Degree Free of cost is open just a few days ago. Netherland Scholarship in Radboud University opportunities is for Non-EU International students across the world. 12 Full Scholarships and 25 Partial Scholarships are announced this year.
Applicants having Non-EU/EEA Nationality are also eligible for this Holland Scholarship. Application for Scholarship & Admission is both the same. You can indicate in the application that you are applying for a Scholarship. Your selection is purely based upon 5 points i.e. Motivation, reference, Academic Score, Talent & Ambition. Radboud University is a Research-Based University. University currently has 22,000 students.
3 Different scholarships will be provided by the university named: Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship, or Holland Scholarship. All-Academic Courses are available in the university. If you want to succeed in Scholarship read this article Million Dollar Advice For All International Students!.Don’t miss any chance. Try to apply for many scholarships as much as you can. Further details are given below:
Radboud University Scholarship in Netherland Details
- Host Country: Netherland
- University: Radboud University
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- Duration: Depends upon Degree
- Deadline: 1 March 2021
Tips: To help guide you through this arduous process, we’ve compiled a handy little list of the top 5 scholarship tips to ensure you get the financing you sorely deserve. To get a Fully Funded scholarship it is not a hard task you can do it by following simply some Tricks. We are here to guide you throughout your journey. Please read 6 Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship.
Available Courses List
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- International and European Law
- Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Philosophy Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- Computing Science
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Physics & Astronomy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Behavioural Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Social and Cultural Science
- Each year 12 full scholarships and about 25 partial scholarships are awarded.
- Full scholarships: A full scholarship covers the tuition fee of €16,000 and living costs of €10,800 (as set by the IND, the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service, for 2021/2022).
- Partial scholarships: A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,168. For example, a grant holder in 2021/2022 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,168, instead of €16,000.
- Both full and partial scholarships also cover costs for visa, residence permit, health insurance
- To qualify for the grant again for the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
- The Radboud Scholarship cannot be combined with the Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for more than one scholarship, but only one will be granted
Who is Eligible?
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1 September 2021 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherland
How To Apply For Radboud University Scholarship