Fulbright Scholarship in United States 2021 (Fully Funded)
Deadline has been extended till 22 July 2020. Applications are invited to apply for the most prestigious and Famous Fulbright Scholarship in United States 2021. Fulbright Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in United States for a Full-time Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Fulbright Scholarship in USA is offered to 150 countries in the world. But Each country has its own procedure. For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, All educational disciplines are eligible, besides scientific medicine. The Fulbright Scholarship is Funded by the U.S Department of State.
The USA Fulbright Scholarship will cover Tuition, Required textbooks, Airfare, a Living Stipend, and Health insurance. USEFP also assists with the Visa Process. This Year Fulbright 2021, USEFP hopes to award more than 130 Fulbright scholarships to Pakistani Students.
Fulbright Scholarship United States 2021 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 22 July 2020
Available Academic Fields for Fulbright Scholarship USA
All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
There are also Very Famous different Government Scholarships 2020-2021 Announced, you need to Check these given below:
Fulbright Scholarship 2021 is a Full Free Scholarship in the United States. It’s full scholarships for international students in USA. All Expenses will be covered.
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
Fulbright awards allow grantees to live at the same popular as most American graduate students.
Also Apply For
- For the Masters Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is particularly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public area in Pakistan.
- For each of the Masters and Ph.D. Programs, all educational disciplines are eligible, besides clinical medicine.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants
- Under the new scoring system, minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections are required.
- Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates.
The last date to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship in the United States in 2021 is 13th May 2020.
How to Apply
All the applicants must need to submit an Online application form & upload all the required documents which will be given in the Application form. The Link to Online Application and official website is given below in Red Color.