Fully Funded World Forum in Germany 2022 – Democracy Youth Event – Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
The Council of Europe welcomes applications for Fully Funded World Forum in Germany 2022 from all candidates who fulfil the specific profile of the activities, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status. World Forum of Democracy is a unique platform for activists to discuss the key solutions to Democracy globally. Applicants having any degree in any disciple are eligible for this Youth Forum. Youth Department will invite 50-60 young people to participate
Age should be in between 18-30 years old. All travel, visa, food, and conference attending expenses are fully covered by the Council of Europe. No IELTS/TOEFL is Needed. Applicants have to be Fluent in English. The 2022 World Forum for Democracy, the 10th Edition will debate the issues and generate new ideas for tackling the democratic crisis we face today.
The theme of the 2022 edition of the World Forum for Democracy is “Democracy: A New Hope?”. During the World Forum, the youth participants will join the different labs and side events. Participants may be given particular roles in the labs and side events according to their interests and competencies. Altogether, the youth participants should be active partners and contributors to this World Forum, bringing in their own ideas and initiatives.
Fully Funded World Forum in Germany 2022 Details
- Country: Germany, European Youth Centre in Strasbourg (EYCS).
- No. of Seats: 60
- Type: Fully Funded
- 10 Edition
- Duration: 7-9 AUGUST, 2022
- Deadline: August 02, 2022
- The common working language of the event will be English.
- Candidates must be able to use English
- Travel expenses and visa costs will be reimbursed
- Prepaid tickets for travel can only be arranged in exceptional and justified cases.
- Accommodation Board and lodging are provided and paid for by the Council of Europe.
- Participants will be accommodated at the European Youth Centre in Strasbourg (EYCS).
- The EYCS is fully accessible to young people with disabilities
- Wi-Fi is provided in the rooms.
- Be aged 18-30 (exceptions can be made in special cases)
- Be able to communicate and work in English
- Be actively involved in civil society democracy initiatives
- Be motivated to contribute to developing new ideas on youth and democracy
- Be ready to share your own challenges faced in relation to democracy
- Be ready to adopt a solution-oriented approach by bringing in new ideas and visions on the question of democracy
All candidates must apply in 2 parts:
- An online application form should be completed via this link: https://youthapplications.coe.int/Application-forms
- A short 1-minute video should be posted on YouTube
How To Apply For Fully Funded World Forum in Germany?
The application form including the video link must be submitted online before Tuesday, 2 August 2022 CET 13:00 (1 p.m.).
In case of technical problems with the use of the platform, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For any other questions please send an email to WFDYouth@coe.int.
You are strongly advised to apply before the deadline on the Official link to Fully Funded World Forum in Germany.