The Applications are now open for the Fully Funded GIST Korea Scholarship 2022. GIST is a Top Ranked University of South Korea offering Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. South Korea Ranked among Top Countries for their Quality Education. There is No Application Fee Required for the GIST Scholarship. The duration of the GIST Master Scholarship is 2 Years and the GIST Ph.D. Degree Scholarship is 4 years.
GIST Stands for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology. There are almost 300 Scholarships available for Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. for Fall 2022. All the Expenses will be Covered by GIST University. GIST is a Public University. The Gwangju University scholarship covers most of the Academic Fields of students.
All the Expenses will be Covered by GIST University. GIST is a Public University. The Gwangju University scholarship covers most of the academic fields of study. You may also apply for 2,000 Scholarships in Taiwan 2022. The Full Detailed Information about the GIST Korea Scholarship for Fall 2021 is given below.
Details About GIST Scholarship in Korea 2022
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Oct 15th, 2021
About GIST University
A Public University by the Korean Government. A Top Ranked International University. It is ranked #295 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
GIST University Study Programs
- Master of Science Program (M.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy Program (Ph.D.)
- Integrated M.S. and Ph.D. Program (M.S./Ph.D.)
Gwangju University scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in South Korea. All the Financial Expenses will be covered by the University.
- Tuition Assistance (All students)
- Monthly Stipends (All International Students)
- International student allowance
- Research Assistantship
- Health Insurance
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
Available Fields of Study
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Statement on Application Documents Submission
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university
- Applicants from all around the world can apply with any nationality
- Must hold a Bachelors’s Degree if applying to Master’s Program.
- Must hold a Masters’s Degree if applying to the Doctoral Program.
How to Apply
Complete an Online Application, Upload, or Email the Required Documents. Accept the Offer. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the GIST Korea University Scholarship.