Government of Ireland Masters & PhD Scholarship Programme 2020 – Opportunity Desk
Government of Ireland Announced Fully Funded Scholarships in Ireland 2020 For MS & PhD to Study in Ireland Scholarships.The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Education and Skills and managed by the Council.
Ireland Scholarships are well known scholarships for international students to pursue Masters or Doctoral Degree. The Irish Scholarships makes an investment in 280 New Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland Every year. In 2018, a total of 1,193 Postgraduate Scholars, with over 5,000 individual scholarships for excellent research awarded to date.
The Duration of the MS Scholarship in Ireland will be For 1 Year, 2 Year & For Doctoral 3 Year, 4 Year. Irish Government offers all academic fields& Majors. These awards are made equally across the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and Arts, Humanities and Social science (AHSS).Check MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation 2020 at Yokohama National University Japan
Irish Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Ireland
- Sponsored By: Government of Ireland
- Degree: Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
Deadline: 31st Oct 2019
Duration of the Irish Scholarship
Duration of Ireland government scholarships for international students is as follows:
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
Do You know that Applications are also open for UAE Scholarships For Master & PhD 2020 Fully Funded
Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline.
- Social Science
Financial Coverage of Government of Ireland international education scholarship 2020 is given below:
A stipend of €16,000 per annum
Contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria Of Ireland Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded scholarships in Ireland 2020 is as follows:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree For Masters.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, Masters Degree For Doctoral Degree.
- Result awaiting students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honors.
All other International Applicants FROM ALL NATIONALITIES
Be a National of a European Union member state OR Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein or Switzerland AND have been ordinarily resident in a European Union member state OR Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein or Switzerland for a continuous period of three of the five years preceding 1 September 2020.