Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 International Education Scholarship
Call from Higher Education Authority for Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 –International education Scholarship (IES) is Again open Now. Applicants From All over the World Having Any Type of Background in Education can apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2020/21.
The aim of the 2020 GOI-IES scheme is to reflect Ireland’s engagement in target partner countries. Ireland Scholarship For International Students are well known Prestigious Scholarships in the World For Continuing Bachelor Degree, Master Degree Scholarship 2020 & PhD. Program Scholarship.
Irish Government Scholarship Duration For MS & BS Degree is 1 Year & For PhD Degree is From 3 -4 Years depending Upon your Research Completion. This Scholarship in Ireland awards are made equally across the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and Arts, Humanities and Social science (AHSS).
Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Ireland Study Abroad Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students For pursuing Bachelor, Master & Post Doctoral Study abroad in Ireland
- Country: Ireland
- Sponsored By: Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES)
- Degree: Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Regions: Non-European Country Applicants are Eligible
Deadline: 27 March 2020
Who Can Apply For International Scholarship
- The final year of an undergraduate programme
- One year of a taught master’s degree programme or
- One year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year
- Research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme.
NOTE: The Scholarship Duration is 1 Year.
Courses & Majors
The scheme is managed by the Higher Education Authority (HEA), on behalf of the Department of Education and Skills to provide Scholarship in All Disciplines to Students.
Value of the Scholarship
The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending). The scholarship stipend will be transferred to the host higher education institution (HEI) of the successful student and forwarded by that HEI to the scholar.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Registration Fee
- Must be Non-EU National.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities
- Possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES fits into their longer-term goals.
- Final Year Student of Bachelor Degree can also Apply For this Scholarship.
How To Apply For Scholarships Online in Ireland
Applicants will need to apply for admission to a relevant Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. program offered by an eligible Higher Education Institution as per that HEI’s admission procedures. Applicants are expected to have a conditional or final offer of admission to the HEI at the time of application and will be required to submit a copy of same.
Should an applicant be in receipt of more than one offer, separate applications may be submitted for each course offer. Final offers will be subject to admission to the relevant HEI. Applicants should make inquiries directly to the relevant institution prior to submission of an application to the HEA.