Hakuho Japan Scholarship For International Students is inviting applications for the Fully Funded Japan Scholarships. It is a Research based Fellowship in Japan & will cover all expenses of selected applicants. The duration of this Exchange Program can be 1 year or 6 months depending upon the university because there are top 8 universities that are included in this program as the host institution. It is a highly paid Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship.
Applicants having a Research background, Postdoctoral Degree, or any research interest can apply for this International scholarship. It is an amazing opportunity and of course, all expenses are Fully financed by Hakuhodo Foundation in Japan. All Nationality holders are welcome to apply for this Exchange Program. There is NO Registration Fee neither Any IELTS/TOEFL Needed but if you are looking for European Scholarship so Here is IELTS and TOEFL Preparation Material.
We have an amazing article How To Get Scholarship In Japan after go through this apply for Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2020. The more opportunities will come we will publish day by day. Hakuhodo Foundation supports frontline efforts, particularly efforts in the realm of language, that help the ability to feel, think, express themselves and live with one another.
More Details About Hakuho Japan Scholarship For International Student
- Country: Japan
- Nationality: All are eligible
- Financed: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Oct 30, 2020
Invited fellows will conduct their research with the cooperation of one of the following receiving organizations:
- National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics
- International Research Center for Japanese Studies
- The Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa
- Kyoto University
- Ochanomizu University
- Waseda University
- Ritsumeikan University
- Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
- Free Airfare Ticket
- Living and Research Expenses
- Free Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Having a research educational background.
- Researchers with a doctoral degree can also apply for this Japanese scholarship.
- Sufficient Japanese language proficiency to be able to conduct research in Japanese.
- Non-Japanese national residing outside of Japan or Japanese national who has resided outside Japan for 10 years or more and been active in the academic community, etc. of the country of their residence.
- Able to stay continuously in Japan for the duration of the Fellowship period and participate in research reporting sessions arranged by the Foundation.
How To Apply For Hakuho Japan Scholarship
The application process is online. To Apply you can visit the official link given below: