Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
Applications for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme MTCP Scholarship 2022 are open now. Applicants with Undergraduate degrees can apply for the Master’s Degree Program. MTCP Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program. No Extra Registration Fee. In fact, Applicants with having English Proficiency Certificate can apply without the IELTS requirement. A Great initiative by the Malaysia Government. Applicants will study in one of the Top Universities of Malaysia.
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship Duration is 12 to 24 months depending on the nature of the Course. Multiple Courses are available. MTCP scholarship was started in 1980 and till now more than 34,500 students have been awarded this scholarship. Directly apply for the Malaysian Scholarship 2022-2023.
Presently, there are more than 100,000 International Students from over 150 countries in Malaysia. In fact, it’s the 11th Most popular study destination worldwide according to UNESCO. Malaysia has gained Much popularity during the Last Few Years. Studying in Malaysia is quite Beneficial For you! Many high-ranking universities are present here that offer diversity. Full Information Regarding the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022 Details
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 16th July 2022
Benefits of the MTCP Scholarship
This scholarship covered:
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- 3,500 RM Monthly Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Travel Allowance (Air Tickets)
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Claims
Level of Study
Master’s Degree: Full time postgraduate students [Master’s Degree Programme] for the Academic Year of 2022/2023
Areas of Study / Courses
Priority will be given to the following areas of study:
- Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science Agriculture and Aquaculture
Applicants may choose any related course within the areas mentioned above.
List of Universities Under MTCP Scholarship
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Tenaga Malaysia (UNITEN)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- High-level academic achievement.
- Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for a postgraduate Master’s Degree in Malaysia during the period as stated in the Scholarship Offer Letter.
- Scholars must not change their program during the tenure of the scholarship except with written permission from the university and the MTCP Secretariat.
- Scholars must follow the approved programs and abide by the university’s rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
- Any suspension from the university will result in immediate suspension of award.
- Monthly allowances are not payable during the suspension.
How To Apply?
The scholarships are tenable in Malaysian Universities and research must be carried out in Malaysia.
For further inquiries regarding MTCP Scholarship, please contact, E-mail: email@example.com.
The guideline for MTCP Scholarship is HERE.
The online Application Portal is HERE.