HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
Applications are invited to apply for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2020 For Pakistani Students. All Male/Female can apply from Pakistan without any discrimination for HEC Scholarships For Pakistani Students.
Students are encouraged to apply who belongs to the Remote area /Tribal area. Fully Funded all expenses covered Scholarship to Study in China. This scholarship program for Pakistan students.New 289 Chinese Universities offer All academic Fields & Majors.
This is a fully funded scholarship. It included the Tuition fee and the monthly allowance.The Government of China will invite Students from Pakistan.The CSC Scholarships are awarded by the China Scholarship Council.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: China
- Course Level: BS, MS, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 5th January 2020
Degree Offered and Duration
Chinese Government Scholarship programs 2020 is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students & sponsor for International students, teachers and scholars to undertake degree BS, MS ,PhD and Chinese language study or academic research in institutions of higher education in China.
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts Scholarship in China University.
HEC will cover the Expenditure Full Chinese Scholarship 2020 During Study in China.
- Tuition waiver.
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Medical Insurance
- Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
- Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
HEC Government scholarship 2020 is a free study to china scholarship 2020. Criteria are given below:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- For Undergraduate Programs: Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level)
- For Doctoral Programs: Must be a Master’s degree holder
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Students Must Apply Online on HEC Portal as well as in Chinese Universities.
Note that all of these Documents should be Uploaded Online. Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
- Copies of Applicant and Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of Applicant’s Domicile.
- Copy of HEC Online Submitted Form.
- All Educational Degrees & Transcripts from Matric to last Terminal Degree Attested by HEC & IBCC.
- A photocopy of a valid passport information page. (If You don’t have, apply before Feb 2020)
- Two Recommendation Letters in Original. (for Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Chinese Online Application Form
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- Two Copies of the Applicant’s statement of purpose.
- The health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be Downloaded From Here.
- Non-Criminal Record from Police Department.
In the case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer will be required from shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply For HEC Chinese Government Scholarship
Apply Online at HEC Portal and also on CSC Website. Link is below.