ICYF Online Training Program 2020 | International Youth Forum (Fully Funded)
Applications for the ICYF Online Training Program 2020 is currently Open. International Youth Camp is a Fully funded Youth Forum for the Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State.
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) announces “Online Volunteering Training” programme to support young people with practical knowledge and guidance to support communities during pandemics, natural disasters, and humanitarian crises.
There is NO Academic Restriction Anyone having age 18 to 35 can apply for this ICYF Program. NO IELTS/TOEFL requirement but applicants must can communicate in ENGLISH. You might be interested in United Nations Paid Volunteers Program (Fully Funded)
ICYF Online Training Program 2020 Details
- Sponsored By The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF)
- Eligible Nationalities: Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State.
- Age: 18 to 35
- Deadline: 10 May 2020
Objectives of ICYF Online Volunteer Training
- ICYF wants to Promote online volunteerism during pandemics
- Empowering young volunteers on the ethical values of volunteers
- Providing wide array of trainer profiles from diverse international organizations
- Establishing online community among young volunteers
- Providing interactive learning atmosphere to share experiences, lessons learned on volunteering work
- Empowering youth in volunteering management
- Sharing available volunteers’ opportunities at the global level from various international organizations.
Timeline & Duration
The training programme will be combination of theoretical and interactive sessions and conducted via online gathering platform as webinar session.
- 1st part of the training will be on 18 – 22 May 2020
- BREAK / 24-26 May 2020
- 2nd part of the training will be on 27- 31 May 2020
The online platform and its technical information pack will be shared with the selected participants.
- Full Free Training for selected applicants
- Applicants will receive Certificate by ICYF
- Applicants will meet Youth leaders during training.
- They will share experiences with selected applicants
- Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Can communicate in ENGLISH
- Age should be in between 18–35
- Must have knowledge about Volunteer work
- Should be responsible to attend the full online training programme
- Committee will assess the applications based on eligibility criteria.
- After Online interview ,Selected participants will receive an email confirmation with online program details. Information regardings selection results will be posted at ICYF and Social Media accounts
Important Note: Only selected participants will be informed about the eligibility of their applications on 10 May 2020
How To Apply For ICYF Online Training Program 2020
Application process is very simple & easy. Click on orange button at end of article to fill online application form.