IFC Global Internship Program 2022 | World Bank Internship Opportunity Desk
Students who are eager to get professional exposure in an international environment are provided with the IFC Global Internship program. The call of applications for the world Bank internship program is open for 2022. Students from any field of study can apply for this internship program. This internship is a Paid Program offered by the World Bank. This is a great chance for interns to enhance their skills and get more knowledge from this internship program. Students can learn a lot from professionals in their related fields.
The world bank has assembled with IFC to cease poverty and circulate prosperity all across the world. This is an International Internship Program provided to everyone to bring more creative and brilliant ideas for the project. The Purpose of This Program is to attract talented, hardworking, and outstanding students from all over the world. This program encouraged youth to bring new ideas and perspectives to IFC work.
Furthermore, this internship is a great chance for interns to exchange ideas and network with international professionals. IFC stands for International Finance Corporation, it is a global internship program for students. This Organization Hires students for 4 weeks to work in Washington, D.C on different projects. IFC has 40+ seats at headquarters in Washington, D.C. Interns can work on different areas. Interns will also have a chance to cooperate orientations, skills training, and learning events under this internship program. More Details About this internship program are discussed below.
IFC internship Details
- Host countries: Washington, D.C.,
- Announcer organization: World bank
- Degree level: Enrolled in Master’s degree
- Deadline: 7th March 2022.
Duration of IFC internship
The total time period of the IFC Paid Internship Program is 4 weeks. It starts in May.
Students are provided with the following benefits.
- A salary will be given to interns.
- Throughout the internship program, medical insurance is provided to students.
- Academic exposure
- Cultural and professional development
- It ends poverty all across the world and spreads peace.
- Academia record
- Motivation for the internship
- Experienced years
- Fluency in the preferred language
Students must have followed the following criteria to be eligible for the IFC internship program.
- Applicants from across the world can apply.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a Master’s degree.
- Candidates should have outstanding academic records.
- Three years of experience is required for the desired field.
- Excellent power of the applicable language.
- Technical skills are required.
- Cover letter
- Academic Transcripts
- Reference letters
The last date to apply for World bank IFC internship program is 7th March 2022.
How To Apply
Application Process is Online. To Apply online please visit the Official Link to IFC World Bank Internship Program 2022.