IELTS Indicator Test | IELTS Test at Home | All You Need to Know
IELTS Indicator Test is a New Online Test that can be taken from home easily. In this COVID-19 many students are facing problem to going outside even many IELTS center has been closed in cities so this IELTS Online test system is the best and need of this time. Many Universities are accepting this test. Abroad universities are understanding the issue internationals students are facing in their home country due to lockdown.
IELTS Indicator is the cheapest as Compare to other IELTS/TOEFL Langauge test. The test is only available once in a Week. The time duration of the test is approximately 2 hrs and 45 Minutes. Because all 4 modules of IELTS i.e. Listening, Speaking, Writing & Reading will be covered in one day. This is the best initiative by the British Council Organisation. IELTS indicator will not disturb your comfort zone and can be taken by sitting at home.
IELTS Indicator is the Official Product launched by IELTS by seeing the needs of students in current world sanitation. As it is Online based test so the cost is only 149$. There is an alternative to IELTS that is Duolingo English Langauge Test which is acceptable in many American universities. The test is a live system and will be examined by Online Examiner. All International applicants can give this test there is no Restriction.
Key Features of IELTS Indicator Test
- The test will arrange once in a week
- It also covers 4 modules of IELTS.
- OFFICIAL product of IELTS
It is the same as the First IELTS test. Because examiner will also assess your English skills by 4 modules. It remains reliable, fair, and accurate.
What About Results: So good news is: within 7 working days you will get your Results sheet in your email.
List of Countries Accepting IELTS Indicator Test
This is approved by the British Council so many Universities across the world are accepting this test, to judge student language credibility in English. Which Countries and universities are accepting this online IELTS test you may CHECK HERE.
IELTS Indicator does not replace a full IELTS test. This test has been created to give test takers and universities and education institute an indicated score and measure of a test taker’s ability. While IELTS testing is unavailable, we have provided this as an interim solution to allow test-takers to apply for and move toward their plans following Covid-19.
You may Check World University Rankings 2021 | Results Announced
For Test Takers
- IELTS Indicator test will give you an opportunity to measure your ability in Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking
- IELTS Indicator can be completed at home, online.
- lets Indicator is an official IELTS product you can trust.
For universities and education providers
- It is a great way to gauge the English Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking levels of your prospective students
- The IELTS Indicator test uses official IELTS test questions and is marked using IELTS test criteria by qualified IELTS examiners
- It is available for a limited time in certain locations where IELTS testing is currently suspended due to Covid-19.
How Does it Work?
You can take the IELTS Indicator on any suitable desktop computer or laptop with reliable internet access.
You will need to complete the Listening, Reading, and Writing in one sitting. The Speaking test will take place either a few days before or after the Listening, Reading, and Writing test.
Please Note that IELTS Indicator cannot be used for migration purposes.
Things You should have before test start
- Quiet and comfortable space
- Laptop or desktop computer
- a computer that meets the minimum and recommended system requirements
- Good internet connection
- wired or wireless headphones
- Working web camera
- Zoom application downloaded on your laptop.
You should read this Million Dollar Advice For All International Students!
Before you book the IELTS Indicator test, here are some things you should know
- We accept both local and international issued credit and debit cards
- We accept VISA, Master Card, JCB, Diners International, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay and Google Pay
- If you have a locally issued debit card, you’ll need to contact your bank before you pay
- You’ll need to let your bank know about the transaction before you pay as it may be seen as an international payment
- The test fee will need to be paid in US$
- Make sure you have enough funds to cover the test fee.
Cost: The IELTS Indicator test is priced at $149.
What Resources can help you in preparation for IELTS Indicator?
We have IELTS online material you can download and can take the test easily.
- Tips of IELTS Academic Test
- IELTS and TOEFL Preparation Material – Free Download TOEFL, IELTS & GRE Exam Course
- British Council Free IELTS Material
- Free IELTS Preparation Online Classes 2020 by EDX
How To Apply For IELTS Indicator Test?
You Need to Apply Online from the Official website of the British Council. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of the British Council.