IUCN Leadership Forum in South Korea 2022 | Fully Funded To South Korea Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
Read about IUCN Leadership Forum in South Korea 2022. The 1st edition of the IUCN Leaders Forum, organized by IUCN together with the Korean Ministry of Environment and Jeju Self-governing Province, will be held in Jeju, the Republic of Korea from 13 – 15 October 2022, and focus on ‘Building nature-positive economies and societies’. 3 Day IUCN Forum in Korea is not an Educational Program. You don’t need IELTS & TOEFL requirements to apply for this program. In fact, 3.0/4.0 CGPA is enough to apply.
The IUCN Leaders Forum is an annual event, that gathers leaders and changemakers from around the world, in-person, to discuss innovative solutions to critical global challenges, make bold commitments, build partnerships and catalyze action for impactful change in nature conservation and sustainability. Applicants aged 18-35 Years old, doing any degree in Undergraduate, Graduate & Ph.D. can apply.
IUCN is offering a platform to discuss emerging issues and help in shaping the future market forces with key stakeholders, in a safe space. The program will take place in Jeju Province, the Republic of Korea from The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN). More Details Regarding IUCN Leadership Forum in South Korea is given below.
IUCN Leadership Forum in South Korea Details
- Country: The Republic of Korea
- Host Institute: The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- Hosted by: Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea
- Summit Duration is 3 days from 13 – 15 October 2022
- Deadline: 5th August 2022
Main Objective of IUCN Leadership Forum in South Korea
This event will focus on 3 primary objectives:
- With the aim of creating alliances and new partnerships, identifying innovative solutions, and advancing the international policy agenda on this issue
- Create a space to discuss emerging issues
- Offer a platform for young changemakers, to increase awareness of their actions and connect with potential collaborators from the public and private sector to further develop their projects.
What will IUCN Leaders Forum Changemakers receive?
Delegate access to the IUCN Leaders Forum in Jeju Province, the Republic of Korea from 13 – 15 October 2022. So don’t miss this Fully Funded Opportunity in Korea.
- Hotel accommodation in Jeju from 12 – 16 October 2022.
- Return travel to Jeju Province, Republic of Korea.
- Meals and other expenses are covered for the duration of the stay in Jeju.
You should apply to be an IUCN Leaders Forum Changemaker if you
- Are aged 18 – 35
- Any Nationality holder can apply
- Are currently working on an innovative project
- We are looking for a diverse pool of global changemakers to participate in the IUCN Leaders Forum.
- Youth from the Global South are strongly encouraged to apply
- Youth from minority groups, indigenous peoples, and local communities can also apply
- Young female leaders and innovators from around the world.
Process of Applying?
- Make sure to provide original details about yourself.
- Make sure to answer all the questions.
- Complete the application form online carefully.
How To Apply?
- VCDNP Internship in Austria 2022 | Fully Funded Paid Internship
- List of Exchange Programs in USA 2022 | Fully Funded