Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020-2021 (Fully Funded)
Applications are currently open for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021 to pursue Master Degree Programs. This Scholarship opportunity gives you the chance to study Free Abroad in U.S., Europe, and Japan at Partner Universities.
Since 1982, the Program has helped to form a pool of over 6,000. World Bank Scholarship Program is a Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 for All Across the world International students for Fully Funded Master Degree Scholarship in Abroad.
Due to Highly Paid Fully Funded Scholarship Every year a lot of students apply for this scholarship. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students from Developing Countries and it covers the All-Academic field is eligible with any Academic background in an undergraduate degree.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: MS Degree Programs
- Deadline: 21st May 2021
What is the World Bank Scholarship Program?
JJ/WBGSP is open to women and men from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.
More than 10 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, and Japan.You will be studying at one of the Partner University in U,S, Europe or Japan.The Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
jj/wbgsp preferred master degrees Courses
A wide array of Fields of Study are Available under Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020. The List of Universities & Fields is given below in the link.
Check List of Universities & Fields of Study (CLICK HERE)
Joint Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for International Students. All the Expenses will be Covered Such as:
- Economy Class Air Travel
- Full Tuition-Free Waiver
- Medical Coverage
- Monthly Stipend to cover your Accommodation and other expenses.
- Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
- Quality of Commitment to your Home Country (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background (10% weight)
- Developing countries are eligible. Check Full List CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Having a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience.
How To Apply For Scholarship?
Applicants can apply for scholarships to both Preferred and Partner Programs. The process to apply to a Preferred Program and to a Partner Program differsTo Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the World Bank Scholarship Program.