KOC University Scholarship For International Students 2022 – Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
KOC University Scholarship For International Students has been announced few days ago. Koc University Turkey Scholarship 2022 is for International Students to pursue a Master’s, MBA, LLB & Ph.D. Degree in Turkish University at Koc. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship at Koc University. There are 70 New & Exciting Fields now at Koc University this year for scholarship students. Applicants across the world with Any Nationality or Academic Background can apply.
There is NO Registration Fee for Turkiye Scholarship 2022. Most importantly, they will cover your Tuition Fee, Accommodation & Monthly Allowance. You should not wait anymore. You should not email or post any documents to the university. There is no need for a separate scholarship application. Koc University is 1st in Turkey and on top 31st in Asia.
You only need to apply to the program of your choice. Scholarship decisions are based on academic merit and not financial need. Turkey is considered an important hub of education in international students of all countries. Due to its Peacefull environment, Students prefer this country as well Turkey Provided A lot of Turkey Government scholarships each year.
KOC University Scholarship For International Students 2022 Details
- Country: Turkey
- Sponsored By: Koc University
- Degree: Master & PhD
- Deadline: 1st July, 2022
Masters and Ph.D. Program Offered
Graduate School of Business
- Tech MBA
- Executive MBA
- MSc Finance
- CEMS Masters in Management (CEMS MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management (KU MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management Double Degree with University of South Carolina (The Darla Moore School of Business)
- Ph.D. Business Administration
Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- MA and Ph.D. Archaeology and History of Art
- MA Comparative Studies in History and Society
- MA, MD, and Ph.D. Design, Technology and Society
- MA and Ph.D. Economics
- MA and Ph.D. International Relations and Political Science
- LLM Private Law / LLM Public Law and Ph.D. Law
- MA and Ph.D. Psychology
- MA European Joint Master in Social and Cultural Psychology – Global MINDS
- Ph.D. Sociology
- Ph.D. History
Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemical and Biological Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computational Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemistry
- MSc and Ph.D. Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Mathematics
- MSc and Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Molecular Biology and Genetics
- MSc Optoelectronic and Photonic Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Physics
Graduate School of Health Sciences
- MSc Medical Physiology
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Reproductive Biology
- Ph.D. Reproductive Medicine
- Ph.D. Neuroscience
- Ph.D. Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- MSc and Ph.D. Nursing (Turkish only)
For Full Information on Koc University Scholarships Funding: (Visit Here)
This is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students in Turkey. Studying in Turkey is an amazing experience to see cultural heritage.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Travel Grants (Only For Ph.D.)
- Office Space
- Travel Grants
Make sure to prepare these documents before the deadline.
- Statement of Purpose
- Updated CV
- English Language Requirement
- Recommendation Letter
- Other documents may also be needed but for this please check the official link at the end of the post.
How To Apply For KOC University Scholarship For International Students?
The Application Process for the Koc University Scholarship is Online. Complete the Online Application Form. To Apply Please visit the Official website for the Koc University Masters and PhD Scholarship.
Once you submit your complete online application, the system will send a confirmation email regarding that. Please make sure to check your inbox in your application and your SPAM/JUNK emails.