Local International Turkey Internship 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Do you want to apply for a Local International Turkey Internship 2022? Turkey is an amazing place where everyone wants to go. Luckily, here is the best opportunity for you to apply for an International Summer Internship in Turkey 2022. To apply for a fully-Funded Summer Internship in Turkey 2022, which is called LOCALTERNational Internship Turkey. This opportunity is provided by the International Local Authorities Program which is organized by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey.
From all over the world, they invite scholars. No IELTS/TOEFL or any other test is required. Around the globe, students can apply for this fully funded scholarship in Turkey. The LOCALINTERNational Internship in Turkey will be held from 21 August to 27 August 2022. Turkey is the 2nd Highest Country for Top Education. Developed countries always invest more and more in the education sector, Turkey is not left behind.
The scholarship is offered to students from different fields, such as all Undergraduate and Graduate Students. Turkey is one of the fastest Gowing economies. It has many features to Attract international students across the world. Turkey is the second country in the world in access to higher education with 94.2% schooling rate. The Fastest Growing nation is Turkey nowadays. 200 Universities in Turkey are run by the Government of Turkey.
Local International Turkey Internship 2022 Details
- Host Country: Turkey
- Internship Organized By: Union of Municipalities of Turkey
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Duration: 7 Days (21 August to 27 August 2022)
- Deadline: 10th June 2022
The International Summer Internship in Turkey provides many benefits for students from all around the world. P
- Provide a 3-time meal
- Return Air Tickets will also be provided.
- Site visit costs are also covered
- Social activities are also free
- Free Accommodation
What Would You Learn?
- Local democracy and Participation
- You can also get the chance to learn about the social and cultural activities of the local government.
- Fundamental Values of Local Government
- You will learn about the Social and Cultural Activities of local governments
- You will know about Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Get international exposure
- Meet with people around the world
- Fundamental values of local governments
- Comparative Local Governments
- CV Preparation and Interview Scenario
- All nationality holders can apply
- 1st and Final Year graduate students can apply
- Must be fluent in English.
- Graduates can also apply
- Undergraduates can also apply
- No Highest CGPA required
- Students of any age can apply (18 -28)
- Applicants must have leadership qualities
10th June 2022 is the Last Date to Apply for an online Internship program in Turkey.
How To Apply?
- Must fill in an online application form and submit it before the deadline
- Fill all the required fields properly
- For more information and details, visit the Official Website and get more details.