Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 (MIS) Fully Funded Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
The call is open for the Malaysian International Scholarship 2022. The Malaysian International Scholarship is an initiative using the Ministry of Education Malaysia to Study for Masters & Ph.D. Degree. This Malaysian Scholarship for International Students aims to aid the Malaysian Government’s attempt to Attract, Motivate International Students from abroad. Students with Different Academic Backgrounds are welcome to apply for this MIS Scholarship.
There is No Nationality restriction. In fact, the Good news is that No IELTS & TOEFL is needed. After 2 years MIS open this Scholarship. There are a lot of Universities in this scholarship. A wide range of courses are available. Applicants’ age should not be more than 45 years old.
Malaysia has gained Much popularity during the Last Few Years. Studying in Malaysia is quite Beneficial For you! Many high-ranking universities are present here that offer diversity. Presently, there are more than 100,000 International Students from over 150 countries in Malaysia. In fact, it’s the 11th Most popular study destination worldwide according to UNESCO. More details regarding Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 16th June 2022
List of Courses & Majors
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include nursing
- Medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
List of MIS Scholarship’s Universities
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
Malaysian Scholarship to Study Abroad Age Requirements
- For Masters Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D. Up to 45 Years
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Hong Kong
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- Mauritius 69
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
The Malaysian International Scholarship is Not a Fully Funded Scholarship. It will Only cover Basic Expenses given underneath.
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month may be given.
- Successful Applicants are expected to independently set up their tour to Malaysia (non-financial provisions).
- Travel costs will not be supplied by using the Government of Malaysia.
- Not greater than 40 & 45 years of age for Master and Ph.D. Respectively.
- For the Master’s degree, applicants must acquire at least Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimal CGPA of 3.5 at a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Ph.D. applicants must achieve a minimal CGPA of 3.5 or excellent consequences at the Master’s diploma stage in a similar area of the intended Ph.D. Study.
- A written thought with a minimum of 1,000 phrases that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL
- Applicants acquiring Degrees with English as a Medium of Instruction may also be accepted
How To Apply
How to Apply for Scholarship to Study Abroad for Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022? So here is a process! Applicants have to Fill Online Form with the required documents to upload. The Link to the official website is Here.
Follow our Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group and Facebook Group for More Updates.