MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation -Yokohama National University
Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students 2020 by the Government of Japan is now accepting the application. Fully Funded MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship at Yokohama National University in Japan For Bachelors, Masters Ph.D. This is for All-Academic Fields of Study. Even more interesting Its is Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Japan. You don’t need to pay any Air Ticket Visa, Food, Accommodation & University Fee.
Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory. Students can submit an English Proficiency certificate. Applicants have to fill an application form then send by mail to the university. All Countries are Eligible to apply.
Japan scholarship 2020 for international students named as MEXT Japan Scholarship For Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or Doctorate Program. Dream of Study in Japan! Do you wanna know about Japanese Culture? Do Apply for Winter Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Details
- Host Institute: Yokohama National University
- Department: Civil and Development program
- Course Level: MS/PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Course Language: English
Deadline: 24th November 2019
Available Fields & Major in MEXT Scholarship 2020
- Structural Engineering
- Estuarine and Coastal Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation and Urban Engineering
- Concrete Engineering
Wanna Know about Britain Culture and get some jobs So do Click on below links<<
- HEC Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK
- Doha International Youth Camp for Voluntary 2019 (Fully Funded
- 1600+ NTS Government Jobs 2019 Pakistan
- Military Engineering Services Pakistan Latest Jobs August 2019 || 1200+Vacancies||
Duration of Degree
- Master Degree duration is 2 years and P.h.D degree duration is 3 years.
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend: Regular students enrolled in Master’s or professional degree courses: 144,000 yen per month.
- Regular students enrolled in Doctoral courses: 145,000 yen per month.
- Accommodation: Residence halls for international students provided by universities
- Allowance of 2,000 yen or 3,000 yen per month will be added to the monthly scholarship.
- Students receiving preparatory education and non-regular students: 143,000 yen per month
- No tuition fee: Fes for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship. The entrance examination fee, however, will be borne by the grantees if they cannot proceed to the master’s or doctoral course or cannot be admitted by the University
- Travel Allowances: MEXT will stipulate the travel schedule and route and provides an airline ticket to grantees who will arrive in Japan during the specified period.
- The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- Have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be 34 years of age or younger as of April 1, 2020.
- Be able to arrive in Japan before 2020 Fall semester will begin.
An applicant willing to admit in the Doctor course must have the following academic requirements:
- An applicant should have outstanding academic records in undergraduate as well as Master degree and shows robust research potential
- An applicant should normally possess a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
- Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent)
An applicant willing to admit in the Master course must have the following academic requirements:
- An applicant should have outstanding academic records in undergraduate
- An applicant should normally possess a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent).
The schedule may be moved forward. For those who wish to apply, please prepare the required documents as early as possible.MEXT Scholarship Requirements for documents are as follows:
1. Completed Application Form.
2. For the Doctor course, an official transcript showing the applicant’s academic performance from both an undergraduate and a master’s course.
For the Master course, an official transcript showing the applicant’s academic performance from an undergraduate course.
3. Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (an official score of TOEFL or IELTS or equivalent).
4. Two confidential Recommendation Letters in the specific form. Each letter should be in a sealed envelope with the signature of the recommender over the flap of the envelope and should be sent to the correspondence address directly.
How to Apply For MEXT Scholarship 2020
The Above documents must reach the correspondence address no later than November 24th, 2019. All the documents must reach the correspondence address by postal mail (including FedEx and DHL etc.) no later than November 24th, 2019. We only accept application documents sent by postal mail, we don’t accept any application documents sent by email/Fax. Here is Link
NOTE:(All the documents must reach the correspondence address by mail no later than November 24th, 2019. )
November 24th, 2019 (The schedule may be moved forward. Please prepare the documents as early as possible.)
Notification of application results ———Mid of February 2019
Final Scholarship confirmation from MEXT ———--End of July 2019
MEXT Scholarship 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection will be done by the Program based on the submitted documents. The evaluation of applications will be based on the applicant’s academic achievements in the earlier degrees and research potential assessed from academic documents, recommendation letters, the field of interest and study plan.
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship selection process is to shortlist students, then the shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview by e-mail/skype or other suitable means. The result of the selection will be notified to the applicant by the middle of February.
The selected applicants will be asked to fill the more detailed application forms and the other documents for the official procedure. The lists of candidates selected by the Program are sent to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) for the final approval. The Program will announce the final selection result to the selected applicants and make arrangements to enroll Yokohama National University.
Prof. Koichi Maekawa
Foreign Student Officer
Department of Civil Engineering
Yokohama National University
79-5 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya-ku