MEXT Tohoku University Scholarship 2020 Japanese Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
Applications are open to apply for the MEXT Tohoku University Scholarship 2020 Japanese Government Scholarship. MEXT Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for all international Students with any nationality.
Tohoku University is offering Scholarships for Masters Degree, & Ph.D. Degree Students. Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory. Students can submit an English Proficiency certificate.
You can also apply for the Other MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships too. Check Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded) MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. Also, Check MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation 2020 at Yokohama National University Japan
MEXT Tohoku University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Host Institute: MEXT Tohoku University
- Course Level: MS/PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
Deadline: 15th Nov 2019
Available Fields & Major
Study In Japan leads you to gain a lot of knowledge because everyone is now taking interest in China/Japan due to their development.
- Earth Sciences
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend: Regular students enrolled in Master’s or professional degree courses: 144,000 yen per month.
- Regular students enrolled in Doctoral courses: 145,000 yen per month.
- Accommodation: Residence halls for international students provided by universities
- Allowance of 2,000 yen or 3,000 yen per month will be added to the monthly scholarship.
- Students receiving preparatory education and non-regular students: 143,000 yen per month
- No tuition fee: Fes for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship. The entrance examination fee, however, will be borne by the grantees if they cannot proceed to the master’s or doctoral course or cannot be admitted by the University
- Travel Allowances: MEXT will stipulate the travel schedule and route and provides an airline ticket to grantees who will arrive in Japan during the specified period.
- The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
Check the documents list in the below:
- Application Forms
- Research Proposal
- Official Academic Transcript
- Summary of Thesis or Research project (Abstract)
- English Proficiency Test or English Proficiency letter
- Recommendation Letters
- Consent of a Tokyo Institute of Technology Faculty Member
- Applicant’s Passport and Curriculum Vitae
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- For Master Program: Successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so.
- For Ph.D.: Successfully obtained a degree equivalent to a master’s degree or a professional master’s degree at a university or college outside Japan or who are expected to do.
- At least 22 years old for Master and 24 years old for Ph.D. by the day before the admission date
- Those who were born on or after April 2, 1985.
The last date to apply for the MEXT Tohoku University Scholarship 2020 Japanese Government Scholarship is 15th November 2019
How to Apply For Japan Scholarship
The Link of the Official Advertisement is given below. Please read carefully about the Detailed procedure on How to Apply.