NEPRA Jobs 2021 | Multiple Vacancies Announced – Application Form Opportunity Desk
Applications have been announced in NEPRA Jobs in Pakistan 2021. National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) announced Multiple Positions of Assistant Director, Assistant Accountant, Technical Director. Applicants belong to Any Area of Pakistan are eligible for Jobs in NEPRA. Applicants having Age between 21-33 years old can apply.
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) is inviting talented applicants from both Male & Female Candidates. NEPRA Needs some Talented and Hardworking People for their department now in Pakistan. Selection is purely based on Merit criteria. Applicants having Good Academic Scores along with Good scores in tests will be selected for these positions in Wapda. Both Male & Females are eligible. You will receive a Salary of 80,000-100,000 PKR.
Applicants having Intermediate, Bachelor, Graduation, or Master Degree in any Academic Field are eligible. The closing date of applications is 23rd July 2021. Candidates can download the application form online. You may also apply for KP Internship Program 2021 and Get 30,000 Stipend. Also, there are some other jobs too, Apply for FPSC Jobs 2021 – Federal Public Service Commission. For More Details Check below:
NEPRA Jobs 2021 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: National Electric Power Regulatory Authority
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Deadline: 23-07-2021
List of Vacancies
- Technical Assistant
- Junior Executive
- Dispatch Rider
- Senior Advisor (Hydro)
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Front Desk Executive
Apply For WAPDA Jobs in Pakistan 2021
- Applicants must belong to Pakistani Nationals.
- Age should be between 35-40 years old.
- Both Male & females can apply.
- Applicants having Intermediate, Bachelor, Graduation, or Master degree in any academic field are eligible.
How To Apply
- Nepra Jobs Application process is entirely Online.
- Download the application.
- Candidates must submit the test fee.
- Selected candidates will be posted to the head office or any regional office.
- On the top corner of the envelope, candidates must mention the post applied.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.