Do you want to apply for an engineering job? Here an application for NESPAK Jobs 2022 In Pakistan is now open for you. Through the latest advertising, NESPAK announced many job opportunities for engineers. National Engineering Services Pakistan wants hardworking, talented, honest, energetic and the best candidates from all over the country. Who contribute well to the engineering work. Now you can apply for the different vacancies.
The purpose of the National engineering services Pakistan is to use the funds for charitable activities and the employees of the company. NESPAK is a non-governmental organization that was founded in 1995. So don’t miss the wonderful opportunity to apply. A lot of benefits are provided for the employees from time to time. So don’t waste time , now open the NESPAK jobs 2022 and apply online. To apply for the NESPAK job, you just need to apply online with relevant information.
The students who are related to the engineering fields highly appreciated applying for this job. Keep in mind, NESPAK hires the Senior civil Engineer, senior Electrical engineer, 3D Modellers, Sub Engineer, Electrical engineer, junior Electrical engineer, Draftsman, and IT manager. Candidates from all over Pakistan can be eligible who are searching for engineering jobs. So apply now, online, fill in the form before the deadline, and submit. The last date to apply for NESPAK is 20th May 2022.
Details About NESPAK Jobs 2022 In Pakistan
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: National Engineering Services Pakistan
- Eligible Region: Pakistan
- Required Education: Bachelors, DAE & Diploma
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Deadline: 20th May 2022
- IT Executive
- IT Manager
- 3D Modeler
- Junior Engineer Electrical
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
The applicant must fulfill all the requirements or know about the eligibility criteria
- The candidate must have a BSC degree in computer science (HON) or Software Engineering
- BSC Software Engineering or Computer Science (Hon)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a related field
Senior Engineer (Civil)
- The senior civil Engineer must have a BSC civil Engineer and at least 5 years of experience in the construction supervision of transmission lines or substation projects.
- The age limit of senior Civil Engineers is up to 35
- At least two years of experience using the 3D Max and Illustrator
Senior Electrical Engineer
- The degree must be BSC Electrical Engineering
- Having five years of experience in transmission lines, design review, and substation site supervision
- For applicants, age must be 35 or less
- Minimum one-year work experience of AutoCAD
- Require three years of work experience in Associate Engineering (DAE)
- The degree in BSc Electrical Engineering
- The applicant must have one year of work experience related to the field
How To Apply
The whole process of applying for NESPAK jobs is online. The candidates need to follow these steps and apply online.
- Candidates can apply to the official web portal of NESPAK.
- The organization considers only online application submissions before the deadline.
- The last date to apply for NESPAK is 20th May 2022.